Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Potions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
I was looking for recipes for potions. I am a level 80 fire and legendary craftsman and I was looking for potions to craft like improving accracey, power, damage. I know they can be brought at the crown shop, but if I am a arch mage, i think i should be able to craft a simple potion. It is something that everyone can use as everyone is in a battle sooner or later.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I think this is a great idea! Plz retype it in the game ideas section. I was wondering about this myself yesterday...

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Yes,

Yes, Yes, Yes! This this a great idea, I totally agree with you ! You should be able to craft your own elixirs, again this is a splendid idea :P !

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Galaxyl0l wrote:
Yes,

Yes, Yes, Yes! This this a great idea, I totally agree with you ! You should be able to craft your own elixirs, again this is a splendid idea :P !

yea it's an awesome idea. i think they really should add it to the game ;)
also, would they have to make a potion crafting station?

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I would love to be able to craft energy potions. Especially with Mega pets.

I have run out of things to craft to be honest. The odd housing item for garden likes is about all that is left. Even the high level crafted gear isn't that helpful.
I got bored one night and crafted a teleporter, thinking I could place it in my house and have me port to Halfang, who I visit often. Turns out the teleporter can only be used to port between houses or within a house. Really?
I would craft them all day long if I could have one at the bazaar, one at the pet pavilion, etc.
It seems that most everything in crafting after the WT gear is not really even that helpful. Sometimes it is necessary, like high block hear in Avalon, but the cost is too high in other attributes.
pods

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Yes. But to ensure income; can the recipes cost crowns? Not like 30,000 or 1,000, like 101 crowns or around 50 to 300 for a recipe. I actually suggested this kind of idea on central, just not the buy prices Always loved the thought of this idea!

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Ronster55 wrote:
Yes. But to ensure income; can the recipes cost crowns? Not like 30,000 or 1,000, like 101 crowns or around 50 to 300 for a recipe. I actually suggested this kind of idea on central, just not the buy prices Always loved the thought of this idea!

I would happily pony up the crowns for a recipe, even 1000 per potion recipe. And even make the potions No trade/No auction. I don't mind an investment if it pays off over time. As a family, I think we have like 100 bucks in EMPS as it is.
Energy potions are critical now with Mega pets.
pods