Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friar Nolan, Caliburn

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
My two storms in Avalon have gotten messages from Friar about something he has to offer my storm, This happens when my storm levels to 75. When both of my storms go to the Friar he has nothing for them.
Is this a shortage on Game? I mean is it a " This is Mearl Ambrose please come to my office at once" type thing? I am also looking for a lady at level 75 that has magical improvements for my storm.
My storm goes chasing around all over avalon when probably it is the game shortage on making things right. Is anyone else seeing these problems?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
My two storms in Avalon have gotten messages from Friar about something he has to offer my storm, This happens when my storm levels to 75. When both of my storms go to the Friar he has nothing for them.
Is this a shortage on Game? I mean is it a " This is Mearl Ambrose please come to my office at once" type thing? I am also looking for a lady at level 75 that has magical improvements for my storm.
My storm goes chasing around all over avalon when probably it is the game shortage on making things right. Is anyone else seeing these problems?

The reminders you are getting are for the level 72 and 75 spell quests, even if you have completed them you may get the reminder. The owl witch is a regular quest giver in the High Rd that gives the level 75 one.