Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Long doesn the Final Countdown Take?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Hi. :)
I'm a level 51 Diviner and am just reaching the Final Countdown. Before I begin the dungeon, could anyone please tell me how long it took them? I'm just looking for a basic estimate so I know how much time to set aside for the dungeon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Sabrina Emralddust
Level 51 Diviner

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
I did it this morning with a grandmaster pyromancer, grandmaster theurgist, and legendary diviner and it took fairly close to the estimated time of an hour and a half, maybe a little less or more. It actually isn't very long or hard if you bring the right people. Definitely bring three others. I would set aside about two hours, just in case, but it will probably take less.
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 52 Pyromancer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Turtlelovers19 wrote:
Hi. :)
I'm a level 51 Diviner and am just reaching the Final Countdown. Before I begin the dungeon, could anyone please tell me how long it took them? I'm just looking for a basic estimate so I know how much time to set aside for the dungeon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Sabrina Emralddust
Level 51 Diviner

Well it depends on a few things. Are you trying to solo or will you bring along a friend or 2 and what level are they. Do you avoid fights or end up in battle with them all? Hint, avoid some by going the Maw route to set the crystal. In the end either way I would allow at least 45 mins to an hr. for the instance, roughly. I have wrapped it up in about a 1/2 hr but I have been though it so many times I have customized the entire event to save as much time as I can. I have not found a way to avoid the last 3 fights and I need at least one other wizard to run though first part with me.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
I am looking for a group to do the final countdown with.
I am a 50 life wizard sitting outside the dungeon on the Imp realm, area 1

Connor Nightcrafter.

Thanks!

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
aditha12 wrote:
What quest is the final countdown?

The Final Countdown is the quest to complete the Great Spyre and defeat Malistaire.