Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Osseus Nightreaver

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 03, 2009
I've tried so many times to fight him, and each time I've failed. The minion I knock out with ease but Osseus and his 13,000 health is a challenge for me. I feel like it's impossible to get Bone Dragon.

I have always worn big death block armor, and that makes him and his minion barely hurt me, but when I polymorph I lose it all, so I eventually fall back to the Basilica. I've wasted my treasure cards and I'm beginning to feel hopeless.

Any strategies for Osseus?
Any good treasure cards to knock down Osseus?

Thanks,
Scarlet Hawk

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
90167 wrote:
I've tried so many times to fight him, and each time I've failed. The minion I knock out with ease but Osseus and his 13,000 health is a challenge for me. I feel like it's impossible to get Bone Dragon.

I have always worn big death block armor, and that makes him and his minion barely hurt me, but when I polymorph I lose it all, so I eventually fall back to the Basilica. I've wasted my treasure cards and I'm beginning to feel hopeless.

Any strategies for Osseus?
Any good treasure cards to knock down Osseus?

Thanks,
Scarlet Hawk

Try www.wizard101central.com for a guide on this fight. I have done this a few times and the guide was a help.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Ok thanks, but the weirdest thing happened! I JUST killed Osseus after I posted this. How weird. Well, since then I've gotten Dr. Von's Monster and I'm trying to get to level 78 now, but that will be a while!

Scarlet Hawk
Transcendent Necromancer