Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where is meoiarty hideout

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
where is meoiarty hideout i know its in newgate prison its not in a clocktower its with a o'leary but which o'leary?

Explorer
May 21, 2011
Don't read this unless you want it spoiled for you.

His hideout isn't in Newgate prison. It's in big ben in the museum. To get there, you have to complete the rest of marleybone's main quests. It's a tower dungeon that takes about 2 hours alone.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
meoiarty is not in new gate prision he is hiding in big ben and it is a really long dungeon combined with two other dungeons

Defender
May 24, 2012
Just to give you a sense of where you are.....if you've already defeated Katz and talked to Grubb and built the clockwork, he tells you that Meowiarty is in Big Ben. However once you get to the museum - I think you're told to talk to Sherlock in the Museum - you find out you have to do Counterweights East and West. THEN you get to work your way up Big Ben and finally face Meow Boy. If Baxter hasn't told you about unlocking all those doors yet, you have some things to do before you face Meowiarty.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
after kanstein's lab it says find location meoiarty hideout in uknown marlybone so where could it be

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
I have done every quest in mb to where the only 2 i have left are the cats and find hideout in unknown... yet for some reason it wont let me go into big ben yet what do i do

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
WEST9599 wrote:
I have done every quest in mb to where the only 2 i have left are the cats and find hideout in unknown... yet for some reason it wont let me go into big ben yet what do i do

If your quest is "Stop That Cat", and you are on the part that says "locate hideout", you need to go to Gibson O'Leary. This map shows where he is in Newgate Prison:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Newgate_Prison

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010

conor5764 wrote:
and then after that

Goodness gracious. Open your quest log file, and find the quest "Stop That Cat". Click on the Information/Dialogue Bubble in the upper left corner of the quest box. It will show you what you have done already, and what you need to do "after that".

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Stop_That_Cat!

:?

Defender
Mar 10, 2012