Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP complaints vs Insight.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Hi,

This posting will jump around a bit, but to anyone that knows me, I just wanted to say that I am back until next Sunday night. So, if you would like a reply, I can only respond until then. I will be back in December, but am not sure if I will be back on the boards at all. I am currently not playing the game, and at this point, I don’t expect to play again.

This posting is about Wizards that complain, and maybe that most complain because they don’t fully understand the game. Maybe this posting and any posts after it, will give them some insight.

Let me start with this, Guardian Spirit is as much as part of this game as Mana Burn, Shift, the Ice steal a heal spell, Storms blade shatter spell or any other of the new spells. Guardian Spirit should not be removed from the game and it should not be removed from PVP.

Does it make PVP a bear to play in, Yes, but remember, you are at level 80, and the game should get a lot harder. I expect that at level 90 Wizard will be pulling their hair, as the game will get even harder. At level 100 (or 101), I think that only the tough and smart will live to tell the tale of the PvE or PvP Spiral.

It has always appeared to me that we have four issues that make people whine.
1, The skill and Experience, plus the perfect gear setup of one Wizard compared to others.
2, A Wizard that can’t figure out how to get around a Strategy (or spells) that another Wizard is using.
3, How the game is interlocked between Wizards, examples are, Ice has resist to Fire and Storm, Ice can attack Balance by stealing their heals, Myth (by shift) and Life can stop Fire, Ice, and even Death’s AOT spells. More examples would be Storm can now stop anyone that needs to buff up, like Ice, Life, etc. Life is another good example, it can stop the healing of any wizard, except Balance and Death, notice how they play on the number two or five over and over?
4, Only having one Wizard and not understanding all the other spells in the game. This blends directly into Item #1 and #2. If you don’t understand the other Wizards spells, and the most likely strategy, how can you fight them with any intelligence. Perfect example, you are facing a Myth enemy or a Myth PvP Wizard. You blade first round, then shield the next round. Now, the next round you blade with Tri-Blades, next you TC blade. You are about to use a 9 pip spells when Earthquake hits you and removes all of your blades. What just happened, maybe the problem was you, you didn’t expect the Quake…..

Imo, it’s lack of knowledge that leads to most complaints in this game.

That is not to say that certain complaints are not valid. Wild Bolt was certainly a perfect example of a very valid complaint. Based on the very limited testing that is done in the Test Realm, it makes sense that KI will release spells that cause a vertical Climb, that some cannot make. These complaints are real, and KI has always looked at them and corrected the problem. They have never and I expect will never correct a Spell that does not need to be corrected, no matter who complains. To anyone that states, if someone in PVP whines they make a change, you are completely wrong. KI has fixed real problems, not just accepted whines from Players.

Items 1,2, and 4, all point to a player that just needs more time in the ring, more battles to see more strategies, more spells, etc. Often it’s just poor gear, no water works gear, no crafted gear, no insight on how to form a strategy or how to their side deck. Most of the time it seems to be not enough experience on how to set up their Deck and side-deck. PVP is like the ultimate test of what you can do with your wizard. It’s XP and what you have built into you Wizard, some luck and the First Turn Advantage.

Item #3, is different, and you need to take a look at the entire game to really see what is happening. Not at just one aspect of the game, as in they are making the pets have 5 skills now. Or that one Utility spells is better or more useful than all the others. Or that one Wizard has 65 to 75% resist to two other wizards. If you look down the center of a tube, this is what you see, not how the game is interlocked and threaded together.

Each school seems to be a blend of other schools, to some degree. My bother pointed out that even the books in the Schools reference this to some degree. Death and Myth have DOT, but that should be the Fire school. Death and Balance can heal, but that should be the Life school. This blend goes over all Wizard, and is also present in the Gear. Certain gear will defend well to certain schools, just like the Spells themselves. Ice can now steal Balance’s healing spell, but not Life’s. So the circle goes around and around for all Wizard’s spell and Gear, it is all interlocked together.

There have been lots of First Turn Advantage complaints, and I have to say, I wonder if the First turn Advantage (FTA) is really needed. If there was no first turn advantage, how much longer would these PvP battles last? If they removed the FTA, would it take away a lot of the fun of the game, even though many hate it? Actually, now that I look back on the game, I have to say that it’s needed, as much as I disliked it.

Bottom line, if I read all the complaints, I will have to say one thing, this game is very well balanced, in PVE and in PVP right now. I just don’t think that everyone is looking at the entire picture. It has always been in a slight imbalance at each level, for a while Fire was on top, then Balance, then storm, then death, then Myth, then Ice and now Life. It’s almost as if KI plans it this way, and maybe that’s it, maybe they did. I am not trying to show the entire picture of the game, just some insight so some can see the bigger picture.

Joe.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
To you its balanced. To Fire and Storm its unfair. To Ice its perfectly good as is. You see where I am going? I agree with everything on here, but the fact remains, there will always be that bunch that can't strategize and complain.

Guardian Spirit. Ban it! Life is OP anyways! Lets ban there heals too! Oh they have a good bubble? Ban it! Same goes with Ice's resist. People can't defeat one school or one spell, instead of strategizing, they go straight to complaining. I was one of those, but I figured it all out.

And as the game expands, it will be as said, be smart, or go home. And the younger players playing, if it happens to get to 100 (or 101), they will become frustrated, and leave.

-Gtafreak101

P.S. Dispels overpowered. Go read that and laugh.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Well said. These pvp people need to understand that they have their spells, their strategies, and their mastery amulets too. Everything is countered and balanced like wild bolt who some said got nerfed whereas today storms could have gotten 62% accuracy wild bolt with a 15% peirce that does 1000 damage. And like bad juju, it probably was OP so that's why they changed it. Now, the GS problem wasn't KI who decided it was OP, it was the complainers, the whiners, and the babies constantly crying about how they were able to beat them in pvp and get 23 points. Many people hate eachother in these forums but I say let their opinions be opinions and all you have to say is, "I always thought differently about that but I guess I could look into it a bit better to fully understand what you're saying," instead of say "I (Insert hateful language and trolling emoticons here). You couldn't understand this topic if it was your only class in a 10 year college! You can't even relate to this because obviosly you don't have multiple wizards like everyone else in the game because you seem to only back them! I never saw any posts you said about the other schools you were backing especially the ones with the ice's resist!" Not many people understand the game as they are calling it "unfair" and "insane" while they don't even see their insane spells that they SPAM (i.e. Judgement, mana burn, supernova, sirens, earthquake, storm lord, rebirth, rain of fire, ice & frozen armor, etc.) Nothin is unfair, or unbalanced. Just equal with overpowering features such as the -90% damage features from Efreet and Bad Juju. The first turn advantage is the thing that actually makes pvp shorter, and therefor able to get more battles in, which leads to the ability of gaining more total points, tickets, and friends. You couldn't have said it better Lion even though we are probably on 2 different sides in the pvp arena.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Huh well Joe you seemed to nail it on that, but what I believe makes people whine the most is the amount of luck involved. The more luck that comes into the game the more rage people are going to give. It feels good to get lucky but it feels much worse to lose to luck because you couldn't do anything about it.

Also there is the first turn advantage which at one time didn't play as big of a roll in pvp. Here is one example. I am a Archmage death warlord. When I face a myth(who knows how to play) going second I will lose. The reason is because of their shift spell. Due to death losing strength in their single hit spell we heavily rely on skeletal dragon and poison. Myth has shift to counter our spells and kill us, not to mention stuns and shield breakers. As long as the myth shields a bit I wouldn't be able to single hit and if I tried to build I would be hit with earthquake.

You say you hate first turn advantage yet you would like to keep it. I believe that's foolish. You only remember the good of pvp and block out the bad. That is human nature we try to block at the bad and remember the good. When you ask your parents about when they were a kid the usual answer is "the good old days" though back then kids could be hit in school, social standards were strick for women, etc. Grant it they had good times their memories are slightly altered to forget the bad.

The PvP system is starting to fail. When two equal lvl players fight the one going second will lose. I have won going second though it was due to prediction.

Sorry about all the examples just wanted to get my points across.

P.S. Welcome back Joe haven't seen you in the forums in a while. Remind me what school are you again?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Lion359 wrote:
Hi,

This posting will jump around a bit, but to anyone that knows me, I just wanted to say that I am back until next Sunday night. So, if you would like a reply, I can only respond until then. I will be back in December, but am not sure if I will be back on the boards at all. I am currently not playing the game, and at this point, I don’t expect to play again.

This posting is about Wizards that complain, and maybe that most complain because they don’t fully understand the game. Maybe this posting and any posts after it, will give them some insight.

Let me start with this, Guardian Spirit is as much as part of this game as Mana Burn, Shift, the Ice steal a heal spell, Storms blade shatter spell or any other of the new spells. Guardian Spirit should not be removed from the game and it should not be removed from PVP.

Does it make PVP a bear to play in, Yes, but remember, you are at level 80, and the game should get a lot harder. I expect that at level 90 Wizard will be pulling their hair, as the game will get even harder. At level 100 (or 101), I think that only the tough and smart will live to tell the tale of the PvE or PvP Spiral.

1, The skill and Experience, plus the perfect gear setup of one Wizard compared to others.
2, A Wizard that can’t figure out how to get around a Strategy (or spells) that another Wizard is using.
3, How the game is interlocked between Wizards, examples are, Ice has resist to Fire and Storm, Ice can attack Balance by stealing their heals, Myth (by shift) and Life can stop Fire, Ice, and even Death’s AOT spells. More examples would be Storm can now stop anyone that needs to buff up, like Ice, Life, etc. Life is another good example, it can stop the healing of any wizard, except Balance and Death, notice how they play on the number two or five over and over?
4, Only having one Wizard and not understanding all the other spells in the game. This blends directly into Item #1 and #2. If you don’t understand the other Wizards spells, and the most likely strategy, how can you fight them with any intelligence. Perfect example, you are facing a Myth enemy or a Myth PvP Wizard. You blade first round, then shield the next round. Now, the next round you blade with Tri-Blades, next you TC blade. You are about to use a 9 pip spells when Earthquake hits you and removes all of your blades. What just happened, maybe the problem was you, you didn’t expect the Quake…..

That is not to say that certain complaints are not valid. Wild Bolt was certainly a perfect example of a very valid complaint. Based on the very limited testing that is done in the Test Realm, it makes sense that KI will release spells that cause a vertical Climb, that some cannot make. These complaints are real, and KI has always looked at them and corrected the problem. They have never and I expect will never correct a Spell that does not need to be corrected, no matter who complains. To anyone that states, if someone in PVP whines they make a change, you are completely wrong. KI has fixed real problems, not just accepted whines from Players.

Items 1,2, and 4, all point to a player that just needs more time in the ring, more battles to see more strategies, more spells, etc. Often it’s just poor gear, no water works gear, no crafted gear, no insight on how to form a strategy or how to their side deck. Most of the time it seems to be not enough experience on how to set up their Deck and side-deck. PVP is like the ultimate test of what you can do with your wizard. It’s XP and what you have built into you Wizard, some luck and the First Turn Advantage.

Item #3, is different, and you need to take a look at the entire game to really see what is happening. Not at just one aspect of the game, as in they are making the pets have 5 skills now. Or that one Utility spells is better or more useful than all the others. Or that one Wizard has 65 to 75% resist to two other wizards. If you look down the center of a tube, this is what you see, not how the game is interlocked and threaded together.

Each school seems to be a blend of other schools, to some degree. My bother pointed out that even the books in the Schools reference this to some degree. Death and Myth have DOT, but that should be the Fire school. Death and Balance can heal, but that should be the Life school. This blend goes over all Wizard, and is also present in the Gear. Certain gear will defend well to certain schools, just like the Spells themselves. Ice can now steal Balance’s healing spell, but not Life’s. So the circle goes around and around for all Wizard’s spell and Gear, it is all interlocked together.

There have been lots of First Turn Advantage complaints, and I have to say, I wonder if the First turn Advantage (FTA) is really needed. If there was no first turn advantage, how much longer would these PvP battles last? If they removed the FTA, would it take away a lot of the fun of the game, even though many hate it? Actually, now that I look back on the game, I have to say that it’s needed, as much as I disliked it.

Bottom line, if I read all the complaints, I will have to say one thing, this game is very well balanced, in PVE and in PVP right now. I just don’t think that everyone is looking at the entire picture. It has always been in a slight imbalance at each level, for a while Fire was on top, then Balance, then storm, then death, then Myth, then Ice and now Life. It’s almost as if KI plans it this way, and maybe that’s it, maybe they did. I am not trying to show the entire picture of the game, just some insight so some can see the bigger picture.

Joe.

Joe, I completely agree with you on this one 100%.

- Jason StrongHeart

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
gtafreak101 wrote:
To you its balanced. To Fire and Storm its unfair. To Ice its perfectly good as is. You see where I am going? I agree with everything on here, but the fact remains, there will always be that bunch that can't strategize and complain.

Guardian Spirit. Ban it! Life is OP anyways! Lets ban there heals too! Oh they have a good bubble? Ban it! Same goes with Ice's resist. People can't defeat one school or one spell, instead of strategizing, they go straight to complaining. I was one of those, but I figured it all out.

And as the game expands, it will be as said, be smart, or go home. And the younger players playing, if it happens to get to 100 (or 101), they will become frustrated, and leave.

-Gtafreak101

Some younger players (myself and maybe my brother included) will stay until the end of Wizard101, but for the other younger players I see them easily getting frustrated.

What irritates me is that they are complaining of things mostly from a PvP standard. I think the PvE really needs more people to actually test the material included because spells unfair from the PvP eyes would be perfectly fair in the PvE.

My thoughts on Guardian Spirit are as follows; I don't care about it. Why you ask? Because I have given up PvP. Sure, I'll play with my friends every once in a blue moon, but at my level it has become far to chance related. I'm now considering PvPing with my Ice level 26 because that would at least be somewhat fair.

And even though I'm Storm, I'm not complaining. I don't see any reason for Ice not to have the huge resist. I'm in fact, all for it!

Bottom line: If you're complaining, get up and moving and make a strategy. They even work sometimes.

And also, I read that dispel thread and got a hoot out of it.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

True, people have always been like this, it's a natural insinct for people to want to be at the top, and every obstacle to destroy it. The main problem i'm seeing here is the dramatic change in power between schools, and really i'm ok with ice's resist, what i'm not ok with is how people wanna get rid of it. From my point of view on the subject, if ice is gonna be a wall to everything, then the hard hitting schools, fire and storm, should be the piercing blade to everything. Simple as that, well to me anyways.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
all spells are fine within the game everyone can be countered angel was Beast now there is triage bolts get towers as same as you would against balance guardian spirit place doom and gloom have pips to kill and attack again now my only complaint is the puppet players in arena its an outrage you have arch level 80 teaming with a low level 1-10 so they face level 30's team this by no means is fair as they cant block critical even with conviction is sad way for arch's to rank up as they have there puppet flee when they about to kill its a cheat and something needs to be done about this its a slap in the face to real pvp players and is discouraging many from even playing wizards any more call it complaining or whatever IDC its a cheat and KI needs to fix ASAP all them so called warlord puppet players are fake rank and need to be banned for cheating just as KI did with the people that stacked plants they all were banned for a cheat that KI over looked and the same should be done with all these puppet players

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
dodgeballking wrote:
Well said. These pvp people need to understand that they have their spells, their strategies, and their mastery amulets too. Everything is countered and balanced like wild bolt who some said got nerfed whereas today storms could have gotten 62% accuracy wild bolt with a 15% peirce that does 1000 damage. And like bad juju, it probably was OP so that's why they changed it. Now, the GS problem wasn't KI who decided it was OP, it was the complainers, the whiners, and the babies constantly crying about how they were able to beat them in pvp and get 23 points. Many people hate eachother in these forums but I say let their opinions be opinions and all you have to say is, "I always thought differently about that but I guess I could look into it a bit better to fully understand what you're saying," instead of say "I (Insert hateful language and trolling emoticons here). You couldn't understand this topic if it was your only class in a 10 year college! You can't even relate to this because obviosly you don't have multiple wizards like everyone else in the game because you seem to only back them! I never saw any posts you said about the other schools you were backing especially the ones with the ice's resist!" Not many people understand the game as they are calling it "unfair" and "insane" while they don't even see their insane spells that they SPAM (i.e. Judgement, mana burn, supernova, sirens, earthquake, storm lord, rebirth, rain of fire, ice & frozen armor, etc.) Nothin is unfair, or unbalanced. Just equal with overpowering features such as the -90% damage features from Efreet and Bad Juju. The first turn advantage is the thing that actually makes pvp shorter, and therefor able to get more battles in, which leads to the ability of gaining more total points, tickets, and friends. You couldn't have said it better Lion even though we are probably on 2 different sides in the pvp arena.

dodgeballking,

Love dodgeball, and haven't played it in like three years or more now. I want to be on your team, make sure to pick me..... :)
The 10 year college course made me really laugh hard, I loved it, but your right now that I think about it. I was like bored and had nothing to do, and decided to write something. I never really expected anyone to read it, even my brother was laughing at how long it was. He told me to get a life, and to throw my pc out the window.....

Maybe on opposite sides, as I only 1v1 for the past year and a half. When I played, I had a level 80 (Myth, Death, Ice, Balance and Storm). I always loved playing Storm, it's such an awesome wizard, even with the low health.
I had a level 70 Life that I stopped when Guardian Spirit was released.
I started on my Level 28 Fire, trying to bring him up to level 80, but never quite made it. I also had a several Fire and Storm low level warlords, and was always trying to find TravisAK's wizards in a match. My youngest brother has taken over both my accounts, and is going crazy with them.

Thanks for the reply, it was good.

Joe.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Snowyandspots wrote:
Huh well Joe you seemed to nail it on that, but what I believe makes people whine the most is the amount of luck involved. The more luck that comes into the game the more rage people are going to give. It feels good to get lucky but it feels much worse to lose to luck because you couldn't do anything about it.

Also there is the first turn advantage which at one time didn't play as big of a roll in pvp. Here is one example. I am a Archmage death warlord. When I face a myth(who knows how to play) going second I will lose. The reason is because of their shift spell. Due to death losing strength in their single hit spell we heavily rely on skeletal dragon and poison. Myth has shift to counter our spells and kill us, not to mention stuns and shield breakers. As long as the myth shields a bit I wouldn't be able to single hit and if I tried to build I would be hit with earthquake.

You say you hate first turn advantage yet you would like to keep it. I believe that's foolish. You only remember the good of pvp and block out the bad. That is human nature we try to block at the bad and remember the good. When you ask your parents about when they were a kid the usual answer is "the good old days" though back then kids could be hit in school, social standards were strick for women, etc. Grant it they had good times their memories are slightly altered to forget the bad.

The PvP system is starting to fail. When two equal lvl players fight the one going second will lose. I have won going second though it was due to prediction.

P.S. Welcome back Joe haven't seen you in the forums in a while. Remind me what school are you again?

Hi Snowyandspots,

Hey, are you calling me a fool, well fine then, I kinda like it..... :)

I agree on the luck, but the game is almost completely based on luck, almost like a gambler I think.
When you buy a pack, you are gambling that you will get what you want.
When you enter the ring, you are gambling that you will go first.
When you cast a spell, unless you are at 100 percent, you are gambling that it will go off and not fizzle.
When you are building pips, unless you are at 100 percent, you are gambling that you will get the Power Pips that you need.
When you enter the ring, you are gambling that your critical block will stop the criticals headed your way.

So, like yeah, the whole game is a gamble imo.

The reason that I said that I would like to see the FTA stay is because after I started looking at the way the PVP is, and the skill that many playes have, how would one defeat the other? Some matches have gone on for over 8 hours or longer, even with the FTA. I have been in some for over 5 hours, for one PvP match, kinda crazy. A life once keep the match going for over 4 hours and 51 minutes with just heals and GS being first. Each time I put out Doom and Gloom it was replaced with the Life Aura. I finally fled, because it was a no win match for me.
The way I see it, the FTA is needed more at the higher levels, than it was at the lower levels. Again, I hated it when I was second, but now I'm starting to see it differently (I think).

I don't play anymore, I quit at the beginning of July and gave both my accounts to my youngest brother.
When I played, I had a Level 80, Myth, Ice, Death, Storm, and Balance.
I also had a Level 70 Life, that I quit leveling when Guardian Spirit showed up. I had started on my Level 28 Fire, and had him up to level 56 when I stopped. Storm and Fire are a blast to PVP, you just gotta play them a few times to know how great they are. Balance is just fun, from the second you enter the ring, till gg. Myth is the easiest I think, you gotta make a mistake or go second to lose as a Myth. Death is so complex, it has two great strategies, and can mix it up as needed. Death takes a different type of player, someone that can see past the norm I think. Ice is really simple, and is the best for any beginner I think. I started on Ice, and got stuck into the slow mode, so I made a Storm to get me out of it,,,, lol.
Life is so easy to bring up, I can see why people love to be Life Wizards.
Life only really has to worry about Balance or Death, in most cases. So I designed my Death Wizard to have 50% resist to Life (41 gobal), with massive Critical (what a brainspeed to play). I need to post the way I had my Death setup, cause it was non-stop fun in PVE and PVP.

Thanks for taking the afternoon to read my first post above and maybe this too.....

Joe.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Lion359 wrote:
Hi,

Joe.

Praise Moodha! Joe has absolutely everything in there correct.

Complaints for those who still just don't get it, or love to complain will be heard on the second tuesday of next week.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
Snowyandspots wrote:

Hi Snowyandspots,

Hey, are you calling me a fool, well fine then, I kinda like it..... :)

I agree on the luck, but the game is almost completely based on luck, almost like a gambler I think.
When you buy a pack, you are gambling that you will get what you want.
When you enter the ring, you are gambling that you will go first.
When you cast a spell, unless you are at 100 percent, you are gambling that it will go off and not fizzle.
When you are building pips, unless you are at 100 percent, you are gambling that you will get the Power Pips that you need.
When you enter the ring, you are gambling that your critical block will stop the criticals headed your way.

So, like yeah, the whole game is a gamble imo.

The reason that I said that I would like to see the FTA stay is because after I started looking at the way the PVP is, and the skill that many playes have, how would one defeat the other? Some matches have gone on for over 8 hours or longer, even with the FTA. I have been in some for over 5 hours, for one PvP match, kinda crazy. A life once keep the match going for over 4 hours and 51 minutes with just heals and GS being first. Each time I put out Doom and Gloom it was replaced with the Life Aura. I finally fled, because it was a no win match for me.
The way I see it, the FTA is needed more at the higher levels, than it was at the lower levels. Again, I hated it when I was second, but now I'm starting to see it differently (I think).

I don't play anymore, I quit at the beginning of July and gave both my accounts to my youngest brother.
When I played, I had a Level 80, Myth, Ice, Death, Storm, and Balance.
I also had a Level 70 Life, that I quit leveling when Guardian Spirit showed up. I had started on my Level 28 Fire, and had him up to level 56 when I stopped. Storm and Fire are a blast to PVP, you just gotta play them a few times to know how great they are. Balance is just fun, from the second you enter the ring, till gg. Myth is the easiest I think, you gotta make a mistake or go second to lose as a Myth. Death is so complex, it has two great strategies, and can mix it up as needed. Death takes a different type of player, someone that can see past the norm I think. Ice is really simple, and is the best for any beginner I think. I started on Ice, and got stuck into the slow mode, so I made a Storm to get me out of it,,,, lol.
Life is so easy to bring up, I can see why people love to be Life Wizards.
Life only really has to worry about Balance or Death, in most cases. So I designed my Death Wizard to have 50% resist to Life (41 gobal), with massive Critical (what a brainspeed to play). I need to post the way I had my Death setup, cause it was non-stop fun in PVE and PVP.

Thanks for taking the afternoon to read my first post above and maybe this too.....

Joe.

Huh good points. You are so right about death.

I feel there is so much irony behind your points about how the whole game is a gamble lol. This is a kids game after all. What I was saying about luck is due to Celestia coming out there seems to be an exponential growth in the luck area.

Bigger decks, critical, block, newer spells, etc.

As the game progresses further and further I predict pvp will start to crash. I remember you were an avid pvper and would constantly support the pvp forums. Your one of the few left. Seems like the old days are dead. :?

Anyways welcome back.

P.S. Didn't mean to call you a fool, I apologize for that.