Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

idea for a new Wizard101 Christmas Pet 2012.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Okay I have no idea if this should be in the pet boards since this is an idea so anyways. I thought of an idea for a new pet for Christmas this year it would be called Marshmallow! :) Like the snowball last year it could be hopping around while walking. It would have a Santa hat and like the rock pet and snowball it could make its eyes pop out but then it shows a white Santa beard! Also if you have any suggestions of cards for it that would be great. Thanks I hope you like my idea again I do not know if this should be in the pet boards because it is an idea.

Thomas StormLeaf
Balance Archmage

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Aww that would be so adorable. That would be a good idea. Another Christmas pet idea is: A present it would be like the rock but a present! It would have eyes that would blink (if it didnt blink that would just be plain creepy like these eyes: ) and they would be cute little gifts to give. Think getting a present as your christmas gift! Lol

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
skywarrior342 wrote:
Okay I have no idea if this should be in the pet boards since this is an idea so anyways. I thought of an idea for a new pet for Christmas this year it would be called Marshmallow! :) Like the snowball last year it could be hopping around while walking. It would have a Santa hat and like the rock pet and snowball it could make its eyes pop out but then it shows a white Santa beard! Also if you have any suggestions of cards for it that would be great. Thanks I hope you like my idea again I do not know if this should be in the pet boards because it is an idea.

Thomas StormLeaf
Balance Archmage

That's cute!

Explorer
May 27, 2012

How about a Christmas Treant! Instead of the trees growing out of it's back, it would have a christmas tree growing out! It would have a cute little face like this: :P.

You could get it from a christmas bundle called the Yuletide Bundle. Includes Yuletide Attire:

Yuletide Helm

Yuletide Cape

Yuletide Striders

Tapestry to Nidavellir

Snowy Mountain Castle

Christmas Treant Pet

5000 crowns or 1 month membership

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
sugarkitty804 wrote:
Aww that would be so adorable. That would be a good idea. Another Christmas pet idea is: A present it would be like the rock but a present! It would have eyes that would blink (if it didnt blink that would just be plain creepy like these eyes: ) and they would be cute little gifts to give. Think getting a present as your christmas gift! Lol
would you have to buy it with crowns?

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
edie35 wrote:
sugarkitty804 wrote:
would you have to buy it with crowns?
All pets that are meant for Christmas and other holidays need to cost crowns.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
thepeakisalie wrote:

How about a Christmas Treant! Instead of the trees growing out of it's back, it would have a christmas tree growing out! It would have a cute little face like this: :P.

You could get it from a christmas bundle called the Yuletide Bundle. Includes Yuletide Attire:

Yuletide Helm

Yuletide Cape

Yuletide Striders

Tapestry to Nidavellir

Snowy Mountain Castle

Christmas Treant Pet

5000 crowns or 1 month membership
Please don't try to take my post like as in changing the subject.