Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Previewing Castle Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Looking at all the new castle bundles it would be nice if we could preview the caslte, like we can at the housing shops, before buying the bundle.

I would like to be able to witness the castles & run around them before I commit to buying the bundle. Instead I resort visiting the houses of other players that have already bought the bundles.

In 1 sense it's kind of inconvenient, because you are stuck waiting for someone you know, or someone they know, to buy the bundle so you can tour the castle & decide, "Yeah I want this castle"

In another sense it's using other players as bundle guinea pigs, but I dont want to spend money on a castle & find it not to my liking.

I really think there needs to be a preview feature.

Defender
May 19, 2012
I agree, there should be a preview option. Although I have actually purchased each of the bundles available online so far, it would have made me aware that the Pagoda bundle did not come with a castle (I thought the gauntlet was a part of a castle).

Still, I don't regret buying the Pagoda bundle as the Sentinel gear is fabulous, and I even purchased a second bundle for my balance wizard (didn't know the set was balance when I bought the bundle and gave the first bundle to my life wizard on my other account).