Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get lots of coins

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
So I know many of you are saying, "Ugh I need coins!"
Well now you can there is a special way that I use to get coins.

1. I go to a different world battle all kinds of creatures and collect items.
2. I go to the bazaar and sell them all.

I know it works because just the other day I had almost a full backpack and I got 30,000 coins out of just 100 items. Try this I promise it will work!

Noah Skyblade 28 Storm.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
When you get to higher lvl, go to Wintertusk. 100 items for 30k gold? Go there and get 9-13 items for the same amount.

-Gtafreak101

P.S. You have to finish GH in order to get in WinterTusk.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
gtafreak101 wrote:
When you get to higher lvl, go to Wintertusk. 100 items for 30k gold? Go there and get 9-13 items for the same amount.

-Gtafreak101

Yeah, well its halfang and he's in Vestrilund. Spoiler alert- his amulets sell for like 8,000 gold.

Steven strongsword, archmage fire

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

No how do you get to grizzleheim?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

No I can't go to wintertusk yet and I just need 20,000 more coins for the storm house in the crown shop. But can you help me get to wintertusk like just become my friend and have me teleport there.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
jmiser420 wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

Yeah, well its halfang and he's in Vestrilund. Spoiler alert- his amulets sell for like 8,000 gold.

Steven strongsword, archmage fire

Not just Halfang. Since I'm Storm, I just fight off mobs and gets loads of gear.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
larae890 wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

No I can't go to wintertusk yet and I just need 20,000 more coins for the storm house in the crown shop. But can you help me get to wintertusk like just become my friend and have me teleport there.

No I can't. Just continue questing. Or use your strategy.

-Gtafreak101

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
larae890,

I battle halfang each day i'm on w101 because of how Easy he is to defeat and quick. Unless I am questing, I hang out on lower realms of Wu, Unicorn, or Wraith at about 6pm CST in the commons most evenings and invite wizards to tag along with me while I farm for stuff to resell in the bazaar. If you are alive at the end of each battle, you collect the loot too.

If you want to farm with people, remember
1. keep yourself healed, dont ask them to heal you
2. port to them if they let you know they are in battle if you want loot too
3. don't boss anyone around...if you join their battle, they play their way

Joseph Icebringer
transcended sorceror

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
For all schools but storm: Halfang. Make 300,000 in less than 4 hours. Anywhere from 1 hour to 8 though, depending on your luck and how speedy you are.

For storm: Asrik, also in vestrilund. His amulets tend to drop more and are worth 11,000.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
There is a lot of gold to be made by selling junk pet snacks as well.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
I'm not even in Wintertusk yet, and I'm making loads of money. My riches started in Krokatopia, I had lots of unneeded stuff. Now I'm in Dragonspyre, I've got expensive clothes, and the ice house. :D

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
jackandturbo wrote:
There is a lot of gold to be made by selling junk pet snacks as well.

Very good point and I do this quite often when planting PBC's

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
  • i have 712 gold and i need 8,000 can someone help i will make a smile to help k help help