Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
some 101 games id like to see is Teen Wizard 101 Adult Wiz 101 same with the Pirate 101 as well

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Two games that might not exist (one with elements that are just famous around the house)

Quadkin101 (you get to choose who you want to be and get through the current adventures the cats have)

Warcraft101 (It's like world of warcraft 2.0, but there is so much more)

Inspired by the interests of Catherine Rainbowsong and Daniel Dragonheart

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Wizard102 would be super cool. I would really like to see that happen.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
Fishing 101. Oh, wait. That's already apart of Wizard101 and it's awful. Okay, maybe Battleship101. Despite it's name, it's actually less violent than Wizard101. Everyone defeated will have a life raft to escape in and maybe some would come back with more ships later on in the story but would be relatively still be just as easy to defeat with any battleship upgrades you would have added at the time and than they'd learn their lesson and give up.

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
lightningbug21 on Sep 14, 2012 wrote:
I would like to see Medeval 101.
Isn't that like princess and prince stuff? If it is, I would love that!

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
lioner15 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
My top three:

1.Wizard102(already mentoned.)

2.Dragon101(OH YEAH!)

3.Warrior101(Your a warrior and need to battle and stuff....)

From, Kristen Owleyes and David Crowhammer
Dragon 101

i love this idea, you can have a pet dragon, ride him/her throughout the spiral and maybe even 3D air battles or if your on the ground something strategic like the uphill advantage.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
Enemy101 You get to choose of ANY of the enemys in Wizard101! :P

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Me personally would like to see something like Knight101but a little different,

Here is the main plot,You are a knight awarded a castle that is quite small but you can expand it using your money which will be gold. You can get more by exporting goods or attacking local looters or attacking other players castles.
Once you expand to a certain point you need to get a membership or buy it with crowns to continue but you still can use the space if your membership ends.You will continue expanding you decisions will affect how well your castle succeeds so you better think smart.You can roam around your castle see how well things are going.You can also go to the stables which come with the castle from the start to go out and explore the lands,but you can also lead you troops when you when you want to attack other peoples castles.Getting into that this is how it goes the people you make your friends are your allies and their friends are also your ally.Your mast friend capacity is 100.If they are friends with another empire they can decide which to stay loyal to.Getting into empires you and your allies will have a main base and smaller outposts and you can fight the other empires for wealth and other things.Now i will explain the combat system you train you fighting skills from a trainer if you can pay him a little at max 500 gold you elevate your skill by practicing in the training ring or fighting in combat.If you die you respond back in the castle.So the combat system is turn based you select what attack you want to do and what defense you want to do.If your enemy blocks you have to press a key fast enough to counter if you fail you take damage.Same in defense if you block you have to counter by pressing a key fast enough if you fail you take damage.The way to get your armor,your shield,your dagger, and your sword is by looting or buying it from the blacksmith(which is building you get from the start).(I am just saying that the dagger is for emergencies).

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
ruben6091 on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:

Here is the main plot,You are a knight awarded a castle that is quite small but you can expand it using your money which will be gold. You can get more by exporting goods or attacking local looters or attacking other players castles.
Once you expand to a certain point you need to get a membership or buy it with crowns to continue but you still can use the space if your membership ends.You will continue expanding you decisions will affect how well your castle succeeds so you better think smart.You can roam around your castle see how well things are going.You can also go to the stables which come with the castle from the start to go out and explore the lands,but you can also lead you troops when you when you want to attack other peoples castles.Getting into that this is how it goes the people you make your friends are your allies and their friends are also your ally.Your mast friend capacity is 100.If they are friends with another empire they can decide which to stay loyal to.Getting into empires you and your allies will have a main base and smaller outposts and you can fight the other empires for wealth and other things.Now i will explain the combat system you train you fighting skills from a trainer if you can pay him a little at max 500 gold you elevate your skill by practicing in the training ring or fighting in combat.If you die you respond back in the castle.So the combat system is turn based you select what attack you want to do and what defense you want to do.If your enemy blocks you have to press a key fast enough to counter if you fail you take damage.Same in defense if you block you have to counter by pressing a key fast enough if you fail you take damage.The way to get your armor,your shield,your dagger, and your sword is by looting or buying it from the blacksmith(which is building you get from the start).(I am just saying that the dagger is for emergencies).
I am just going to add a few more things i couldn't fit.You can explore your castle fully and other peoples castles(as long as they aren't hostile)fully.The equipment you start out with is:Leather trousers,Leather chest peace,Leather boots,leather gloves,and a leather hood.That is what you will have on when you don't have any armor on.It can also be customized different colors.Your offensive equipment will be an iron shield,iron sword,and a iron dagger.You can customize the grip on the dagger and sword.You can also customize the crest on the shield.That is your weapon when you have no weapon equipped and also like in pirate101 your weapons will be put aside.Your shield will be on your back,Your sword on the left side,your dagger on the right side but you can press a key to pull it out and have with you when your not in combat.Now this is how you attack you first have to siege the place with catapults and other things.Then you need to climb up siege towers and ladders.Who will be defending,If the player is at the castle and online he will assist his garrison in defending.The garrison is your army you can also lead part of your garrison to attack other peoples castles.If the the player is not online his garrison will just defend.How do you improve your garrison you recruit your citizens(your citizen population increases with each expansion)or your allies can send your troops.When you recruit you will start out with basic bowmen and knights(you can get more advanced troops as you progress).Now back to sieging after you scale the wall you fight in the town after you win the battle in the town you fight in the keep where if you win you leave with riches if you fail at any point your men leave the castle.Your garrison can lose men so you will have to recruit again.Now the basics of what each basic equipment does Armor lessens the damage from blowsSword your main offensive weapon,shield you main defense,and dagger for emergencies.That is all i can fit.

Survivor
May 08, 2009
How about Warlock 101 it will be just like Wizzard 101 except you take up the role as the antagonist.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
ruben6091 on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:

So there are just few more things i wasn't able to fit.So the reason armor is very expensive you need to have the blacksmith make each part.The parts are:the helmet(the part that protects the head),the gorget(which is a small piece of armor that protects the neck),two pauldrons(they are the the parts that protect the shoulders), two besagews(Which are the part that protect the vulnerable underarm section),two couters(the part that protects and allows the elbow to move),two vambraces (which is the part that protects the arm),two gauntlets(they are essentially armored gloves),a breastplate(the part that protects the front section of the torso),a back plate(protects the back side of the torso),a fauld(the part that protects the waist area and looks like a skirt),two tassets(they are the parts that protect the upper leg),a culet( the part that protects the back side of the upper leg attached to the waist), two Cuisses(these protect the upper thigh),two polyens(they are the part that protects the knee)two greaves(they are they parts that protect the lower leg),sabatons(they are basically armored shoes),and a full suit of chainmail(It is like a metal mesh that covers the hole body head to toe leaving a circler hole around the face linen clothing is normally worn under it).You can simplify it if you want but that is all the parts of a historically accurate 15th century full suit of plate armor.That is everything i thought about in this idea.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
How about Space101 or Creature101. Tyler Mist level 19

Survivor
Jul 01, 2015
Survivor
Jun 08, 2013
iceblade1233 on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
I GOT IT!!! Pharaoh101! an egyptian themed game. The starter world would be Krokotopia of course.
i love your idea

Tasha DeathHeart

Survivor
Jun 15, 2015
I would really enjoy to see something like Pets101.

xxxx

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
my nephews are dying for a Knight/Medevil 101. With a mix of gaming styles from pirates and wizards.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Being a fan of Greek Mythology Demigod101 would be cool

Instead of schools you are a child of a god
Your godly parent is what determines the element or type of attack is your main

Austin BattleRunner

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I like the fantasy101 idea and the medieval101 idea. I used to play a game called Pixie Hollow where you could create a fairy but it closed . Now there aren't any good fairy games. I know this isn't really for guys so there could be something else for them like vampires or something. The medieval game sounds cool as well because of the royalty, trades, etc.
- Gabrielle Silversword

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
I was disappointed in Pirate101 a lot. Wizard101 held more attraction for me personally. How about Pigswick101? or maybe Mirage101? Like where Nalia Dunestrider was from, so it'd be a world we haven't seen before?

Mirage Schools:

Dunes: It'd be like a sand school, where you control sand and things.
Nature: Controls things of nature, kind of like life.
Void: Maybe they believe in the Void for the afterlife, and maybe that was one of the worlds?
Water: Sort of like storm, but more...water?
Ancient: The Ancient magic would be like myth, except you had to take forever to learn it. It would be way harder than the other schools, but way more powerful.
Thoughts?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
I think Wizard102 (Pigswick academy) is a really awesome idea but I think they should call it something else, like pigswick101 or something like that.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Medieval101 would be cool. Alien101 ? Future101? Robot101? Animal101? Fish101? Human101? Cat101? Stoneage101? Evil101?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
So I was thinking, what about Spy101, where you could chose your type of spy (it would be like w101)
-You could chose like a computer type, where you would use tech powers and stuff. Low damage but big defense and trap-like things to make attacks do more damage. (most like )
-Or a bomb school, you would use bombs, that would take like three rounds to do damage. It would have the most health, and do some damage to themselves to do big damage to the opponent.
-An attack school, you would use gun powers. Big damage, but big risk. (most like )
-An assassin one, with knives and swords. They could have a "Hiding" power where no one could attack them for like three rounds or something, and they would still get points (pips) and be able to do traps and stuff, just not damage spells.
-A doctor school (like ) you could heal and do damage like, poisonous injection, or evil doctor.
-A leader school (like ) you could have "helpers" or minions, and do a lot of "all enemy attacks"
-Last but not least, a school for like bad guys and stuff, you would be like , and take peoples health to increase your health or damage, maybe called "Villains School"
That's all, hope you like it, and by the way, I really like the Wysteria idea! I would play Wysteria101.
Level 36 Thaumaturge.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
I have two more idea's;
Teacher101, where you are a Ravenwood teacher, you would start off with like level 50 spells, and work you way up, doing things your students ask you to do.
Or Mutant101, kind of like X-Men. You would chose your first power, like invisibility, Telapathy, shape-shifting, strength, ect.
Hope you like it.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
I think what they have is good. I really like wizard101 and I would like it if kingsisle would continue making wizard101 a great game. They idea of a ninja101 and a knight101 sound dreadful to me. I have always stuck to wizard101 and that is where I am content to stay.