Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 31, 2014
Lord of the rings 101
since I love that story...

I like wizard101 mainly because it deals with magic which I love..

Survivor
May 05, 2010
dragon101! (for the older gamers, but there's NO BLOOD in it, and has a more... fierce... storyline.)

Classes:

Fire: you can be a dragon with the color choices of red, orange, yellow, grey, and black. you are the average balanced warrior with equal attack and defence, and your health is medeum.
Ice: you can be blue, white, purple, grey, and black. you are basically just an ice wizard; a tank.
Air: a storm-like dragon. you can be orange, yellow, blue, and purple. if you are a girl, pink.
Earth: natural healers but cant solo at normal levels. better solo-ing at five levels higher than others, yet there is an advantage. 2x more xp, so faster level up. you can be green, blue, grey, brown, and black.

i will put the test questions later!

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
RiverWhooshP101 on Sep 10, 2012 wrote:
hmm, how about... kingdom101. like your kingdom on the spiral is in danger and you want to protect it but you don't know a thing about fighting, and you told everyone you would protect them, and then you go to the pond because your sad and everyone will die. Then you are visited by an oracle or something and they teach you how to fight. then you start trying to defend your world from monsters, until you find you it is much more than that.
That would be awesome. But you do have to admit, many games are starting to turn out like that. Still, either way, it would be cool

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Honestly, I don't want to see any other '101' games released from KingsIsle. I'd like them to continue to put all of their efforts and priorities into the two amazing games they already have. Expansion isn't always a good thing.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
hmm wizard102 is a good idea but cookie101, fruit101, astral101, kitty101, princess101 ( boys welcome as princes ) cowgirl101 ( also cowboy ) man I don't know! :) :D :) :D they're just all so epic!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2014
I would love a midevil101 to come out where you can be a king or queen,a peasant (choosing times of good rulers or bad rulers to base your storyline on),a royal gaurd or a jester.Sincerely wizard destiny lvl 26

Survivor
Mar 12, 2014
I forgot to mention i would also love animal101 where you can choose an animal and try to survive.Like you could be a hawk,eagle,white-tailed deer,red fox,arctic wolf,rabbit,weasel or dragon.And a horse101 and dragon101. please respond with your thoughts on my ideas!Sincerely wizard lvl 26 destiny.

Explorer
May 07, 2009
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
To be honest I don't want another 101 game from KI. W101 is my first and my favorite. The company isn't very large and they are already working on 2 large games. A third game would slow production rate of all the games most likely.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Fred FireFlame on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
dragon101! (for the older gamers, but there's NO BLOOD in it, and has a more... fierce... storyline.)

Classes:

Fire: you can be a dragon with the color choices of red, orange, yellow, grey, and black. you are the average balanced warrior with equal attack and defence, and your health is medeum.
Ice: you can be blue, white, purple, grey, and black. you are basically just an ice wizard; a tank.
Air: a storm-like dragon. you can be orange, yellow, blue, and purple. if you are a girl, pink.
Earth: natural healers but cant solo at normal levels. better solo-ing at five levels higher than others, yet there is an advantage. 2x more xp, so faster level up. you can be green, blue, grey, brown, and black.

i will put the test questions later!
isn't that a Nintendo video game or something?

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
I would looooove to see a Ninja101 game, that would be awesome!

-

Savannah MoonBlossom 29 & Jacqueline ShadowBlade 9

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
i think it would be cool if we were in wys and trained there and had teachers and had to go against wizard city in the tournament for the cup

Survivor
Dec 07, 2013
I would like to see a game called Legend101 with the characters you can choose from being creatures like vampires, werewolves, mermaids, fairies, etc.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Alright, I was skimming through the "What other 101 games would you like to see" topic, and I saw so many Medieval101s. Now, I had already attempted to post this before, but it didn't work. So, here we go again:

Ok, So you would get to choose Good or Evil. If your Good, you'll be stopping the Evil ones, and vise versa. Now, the "Ranks" would give you certain advantages and disadvantages. For instance, if your a Price, you'll get better armor, but will have a higher threat. And a Squire will be able to craft armor and have a lower threat. The Ranks go as:

Prince/Princess- Wears the 2nd heaviest armor and the best weapons, but the gear is more expensive and harder to find. Moderate attack speed and strength. Can use Swords, Maces and Shields.

Knight- Wears the Heaviest armor. Has the 2nd highest threat and the best defense. Gear can be crafted or dropped. Uses Sword, Flail, Shield.

Mage- Uses magic, obviously. They wear robes and use magic to hide, teleport, pretty much do whatever. They use Wands, Books, Staffs.

Jester- Probably my favorite. Uses odd charms and strange spells to ward off, or even demise the opponent. They also tell jokes, how cool is that?! Always good to have one in group play to keep everyone healthy and in high spirits. Uses Wands and Swords.

Squire- The last, but not least. Can craft weapons, shields and armor. Low threat and high stealth, they are good at first aid and all the helpful stuff. Uses Swords and Flails.

So yeah. I think more than I would like to see this. Got any more ideas or Ranks, tell me!

-The General
100 Death
68 Ice

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Ninja101
Pigswick101
Dragon101
Dectective101
medival101
assasian101

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I love you guys . I always wanted more 101 games. Knight101 Animal101 Skeleton101 Monster101 Angle101 Demon101 Dragon101 Saint101 Evil101.

If you haven't seen Saint Seiya Omega.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
How about,
1.Mystery101 (Whodunnit quests!)
2.Riddle101 (Each quest contains a critical riddle telling you what to do)
3.Animal101 (Your an animal battling humans!)
4.Survival101 (You start with nothing, no quests, you have to build stuff to survive!)
Jasmine Jadestone
Transcendent

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Hey guys this idea is pretty crazy but i think it can really work. I have thought this for a long time what about like an Archer101/Warrior101/Theif101. I know, I know it sounds dumb but listen... If you are an archer you get to be from Grizzleheim, and you train there all the way to around level 10 and then take the same journey as a normal wizard. And instead of spells try attacks, and then we can still have pips except this time archers and warriors get buffs not blades. this is just a suggestion... Well i hope you liked it...

-Marcus NightFlame

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
I think there should be a Kitty101 where you play a cat that can do amazing battle tactics and fight. And breeds could be schools!

~Bengal- very agile (death)
~Maincoone- Uses magic (myth)
~Calico- Great and brave (fire)
~Tabby- The healer (life)
~Mixbreed- The balance of the cat world (balance)

Dont forget Puppy101!!

~Lab- Strong and brave (fire)
~Bordie Collie- healer (life)
~Terrier- Magic User (myth)
~Dalmation- Agile (death)
~Rottweiler/Dobbie- High attacks but weak health (storm)
~Golden Retriever- Loyal and would give its life to save allies (ice)
~Mutt- The balance of the puppy world (balance)

They grow from a kitten/puppy into a brave and noble cat/dog. I think Night101 would be awesome too!!

Emma Lotusthorn 81

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
mine
titan101
Legend101
darkness101
pig101 i got bored so i hope you like and go away robobot1747 i do not need you replying but here are mine

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
Hmm, I want Clash101 as a game!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
I was going with
.Elemental 101
.Midevil 101
.Jurrasic 101
Level 73 necromancer
WolfGoldenMask

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Lot of imagination here! I like it!

Cross-country Ballroom Dancing 101, Extreme Paddle-ball 101, something that involve escalators, rollerblades and bungee cord?

Ya I got nuthin.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
A lot of people are saying Medieval101. I would like that, especially if it had a Fusion Fall battle style.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
jonothan rosesinge... on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
zafari101
hah zafari101? more like zafaria

Explorer
May 10, 2011
JonyIve on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
I would like to see a game called Legend101 with the characters you can choose from being creatures like vampires, werewolves, mermaids, fairies, etc.
I really agree with this.