Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
Me and my friend think you should make a dragon101. Where everyone is a dragon , hydra or a wyveran. You can choose what type of dragon ,hydra or wyveran you want to be , each dragon/hydra/wyveran have different abilities some have more accuracy others have more speed. You can fight with friends or against them in the dragon training arena. Fight the evil allies of Dragul in epic quests. There are the same classes in wizard101 like ice, but with different attacks like Ice Breath or sun scorch. You still choose which attack you want to use with cards and pips. After you design your dragon/hydra/wyvern you can take a quiz to find out which class you are in, but you don't have to be the one it says.(classes are Ice, Fire, Storm, Moon, Sun and Life) Your dragon can race in at the Battle Grounds (the pet pavilion of Dragon101). You can start racing at level 5. You start flying at level ten which means you can compete in the flying races. Even though the hydras can not compete in the flying race they compete in the running race and they have a special feature that makes up for it. Each one of their three heads can be one class. For example, one head could be fire, another could be ice, and the last could be storm. Your dragon/hydra/wyvern matures every 10 levels. Please comment on what you like or what you think we should add. Thank you, and we hope this game becomes real! ps when we said "you" at the start we meant the people who make wizard101 and pirate101!

Survivor
May 29, 2010
I have other 101 ideas. How about a Mythical101 where you could be a dragon, hydra, wyvern, werewolf, unicorn and other magical beings? Or is that a bad idea? Please let me know!

Survivor
May 29, 2010
WizGirl101764 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
My friend and I had an idea about a game called Dragon101. In this game you could choose to be a dragon or a wyvern or a hydra or if you wanted to remain a wizard you could get a pet dragon/hydra/wyvern. (if you even wanted one as a pet) If you want to be the wizard from you current account on Wizard101 there could be a little box that appears when you first make your account that asks you if you have an account in Wizard101. If so, you type in your username and password. Then you choose the wizard you want to play as in Dragon101. Now you can play in both worlds as the same level but with different quests in Dragon101. There would be lots of fun places, like a place for racing your pet dragon/hydra/wyvern(if you are a wizard) and a place to practice flying if you are a dragon/hydra/wyvern. When you first get a dragon/hydra/wyvern (for both wizards and dragons) it will appear in an egg and while it is in incubation you can decide how you want your dragon to look. There will be a place like Ravenwood where you can practice fighting and training yourself. Instead of classes like balance and ice you will have classes like strength and agility. Like wizard101 you will have a Primary class and a Secondary class you use training points with. You will also start off with a village-style, small, two story house as a wizard (which you can change later) and a Small cave for Dragons (which they can also change later).Almost everything is the same except with different names and looks more old-fashioned. Your dragon will not be able to fly until level 10. Your dragon will mature every 10 levels. There are 100 levels. For dragons you get a servant which is like a pet in wizard101. Your servant will help you sometimes in battle and if your backpack is full will carry your stuff back to the bank. We hope this game sounds fun. Please comment on what you think we should add or change. P.S. If you are a wizard you are only allowed to hurt the bad dragons. NOT the good ones!
Maybe no servants I am still not sure yet... what do you guys think?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
doubt it will happen but soldier101 an mmo first person shooter where you can buy vests and guns and bullets again doubt it since it would be hard to make an mmo and they mostly make games for kids

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
WizGirl101764 on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Maybe no servants I am still not sure yet... what do you guys think?
cool idea

Survivor
May 29, 2010
MythMaker1005 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
cool idea
so you like the servants? nice! We thought it might be a nice touch! Do you guys have any changes you would make to the game?

Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
Survivor
Dec 20, 2012
I think we should have prowizard101So after level 100/150 wizard 101 we'll download prowizard101

You will start with 6000 heath and 500 mana.But fighting will be hardYou'll still have the

data you had in wizard101,still have membership{of course!},still get to go worlds you had acess to,and your

equipmente,furniture, and house.we'll still have the same schoolsyou'll learn even cooler stuff even how to cheat

so its like continue of wizard101

level 35 balance

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Jared Shadowbreake... on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I have to admit, Pirate 101 is pretty cool. However, Wizard 101 is way better! KI did a great job on both. But, I think they did better on Wizard 101. I think KI should make a Space 101. I also have a new idea for Wizard 101. How about the newest world would be Earth? Ghosts, Aliens, and other evil stuff would start to invade Earth.

Jared Shadowbreaker Life Wizard Level 55
"Master of Nature"
Celestia Rocks!
about that i don't really like pirate101 at all and realize we shouldn't pressure them into making a new one i mean pirate101 is getting better but i don't think it will turn out near as good as wizard101 and i hope they are not rushed into making something worse then it

Survivor
May 13, 2012
I was just thinking about this when I had no internet
ninja101 (of course)
cowboy101
midevil 101
maybe a dbz based game like sayin 101
wizard101.2 the new spiral
pets 101 where you can transfer a pet from wiz101 and train it and battle other pets and etc. and transfer back kind of like the Ki free games only this one could be more fun and has storylines hope Ki reads some of these posts and considers some of the possibilities of how entertaining and good profit this could bring them (high hopes for ninja101)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I wouldn't mind seeing things like Superhero101 or Space101 or something. I think they would be probably likely but not maybe the same universe as Wizards and Pirates.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
critical blizzard on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
doubt it will happen but soldier101 an mmo first person shooter where you can buy vests and guns and bullets again doubt it since it would be hard to make an mmo and they mostly make games for kids
in case someone likes this idea i will describe how the spiral would get to this long before in the spiral a man found out how to cut the spiral cords that keep the worlds connected bartleby ambrose and many wizards sacrificed themselves in a ritual that bring most the worlds into one before they did the ritual bartleby saw an era of human ruling coming so he told most magical creatures to seek refuge in avalon and monquista and quickly after the ritual musket soldiers defeated the wizards even though the wizards put up a fight there weren't many left after the ritual but one great wizard escaped and stories secretly stayed in his family soon to become a family bed time story until general max strongsword (completely random name) sees wt use to be bartleby most people see it as resources so he gets as many soldiers as he can to go awal with him and you take surrounding cities to protect it your goal and eventually pry your way inside after you get the spiral key to valencia homelanders give you spiral keys to monquista and avalon and tell you to find the pieces of bartleby's eyes the general tells you you should and after you resurrect bartleby you ask him about the spiral thread until finally you and the descendant of the wizard believe you should bring the spiral thread back you must collect enough magic essence for bartleby to make a piece of spiral thread and get enough wood and some magic essence to make a spiral door and then seperate a world but most people see you as apocalypse bringers and after your done bartleby says i never though the spiral would be the same and its not i believe it has went through metamorphosis and now it can soar out of the darkness will post classes if anyone thinks kingsisle can make a first person shooter mmo lol

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
rararity123 on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have prowizard101So after level 100/150 wizard 101 we'll download prowizard101

You will start with 6000 heath and 500 mana.But fighting will be hardYou'll still have the

data you had in wizard101,still have membership{of course!},still get to go worlds you had acess to,and your

equipmente,furniture, and house.we'll still have the same schoolsyou'll learn even cooler stuff even how to cheat

so its like continue of wizard101

level 35 balance
good idea after lvl 150 mage101 starting outfit is boys jeans sneakers t shirt basebal cap girls dress high heals and hair starting stats are still different for every school your ship to vacation in the floating land of celestia has crashed your spiral keys fell out overboard and you fall into mooshu you still know all your wizard101 spells but your gold items housing stay in wizard101 you attend for a semester in mooshu's magical school to see if you can learn where to find a spiral key back to wizardcity but when they request for your help things only get worse

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Dragontamer101(Tame dragons that fight for you)
Piggle101 (A cute game where you are a piggle who goes on an adventure to get a unique snack that makes you the king of the world)
and Top101 (Top based adventure similar to the current toy brand known as Beyblades but in the same way different)

More on each 1

Dragontamer: Join millions of dragon tamers fighting to protect the spiral from the evil Dragonstaire (I dragonic malistaire) and recover the Dragon stone of power (A stone that holds the very powers of every single dragon in the spiral). You can be several different breeds of dragons including wyverns and sea serphents

Piggle101: You were just a ordinary piggle until you heard about a unique snack that makes Piggles the king of the world. Pick what kind of piggle you are to choose battle style
Top101: Topz is a new sport to the spiral and on this adventure you will travel the spiral taking on other topzers (The name for these battlers) collecting new tops in order to destroy the competition.
You can pick a top that best suits your strategy (Attack, defense,Stamina, or mix) to take out whatever is around the corner

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I don't know if anyone said this already but I would love to see a Monster101 game where you could pick the type of monster you want to be and level up your monster from there..

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
Definitely Medieval101 (although this would be a hard game to make a role for girls), where you have to start as a kid born into nobility at 7 (the age when you become a page) then after you complete the quests you age to 14 (when you become a squire) and you do the quests for that then you become a knight then you get accidentally pulled into a war and you catch the eye of a high ranking noble and he asks you to do a favor. From then you explore the spiral, I think that this game (if it is used,) should have a fight method like Pirate101.

Malorn Titanbreaker lvl 47

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Demi-God101, If you've read percy jackson, you'd know what I want. You are a child of a mortal and god, a demigod. You suddenly find out your a demigod and your best friend is a satyr, you go to a special camp called Camp-Half Blood and train. Once you are trained or have a weapon and know your special powers- You get sent on a quest to save the world, will you survive?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
wizard 102
Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind 101
Earth, Spirit 101 Dark101
Light101
Ninja101
Gobbler101
Earth101
Knight101

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Well my ideas for a new wizard 101 game aside i'd honestly have to say i would like to see wiz101 get a graphics revamp to look like the newer style of pirates101 because looking at pirates 101 compared to wiz101 the wiz101 graphics are lacking quite alot i would be happy if even only the wiz101 characters could look like pirate101's characters

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
Hmm... I quite like the idea of Medieval101

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
SpiralVision on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if anyone said this already but I would love to see a Monster101 game where you could pick the type of monster you want to be and level up your monster from there..

hmm interesting monster101 well gameplay gameplay gameplay maybe for the first few levels its like wizard101 battles but then you buy fire elf training camp and you can buy fire elf squads from there and launch raids and eventually you can send spies to find out how strong your enemies are but these are costly fire elf train camp then skeleton cemetery (buy skeletons) next krok tomb (figure it out) then haunted house (buy ghosts) then rat hideout next monkey fort and finally draconian lair and if you win a raid you still have to beat a boss with wizard101 type combat

Survivor
May 05, 2010
i would like dragons101 (you get to be a dragon!)

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Oh and since their most likely never gonna do WIZ101 graphics revamp how about a game called wild101 in which your character was an animal and you could pick from being a dog bird horse cat snake or rabbit and each animal group had special powers and the battle system would be set up like WIZ101

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
PuppyQueen567 on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
Oh gosh how about God101!
where you choose what kind of god you want to be. Here's what God101 all about. Hades has betrayed his brothers because of how zeus is the ruler of the sky and Poseidon ruler of the sea and he isn't the ruler of anything yet. Hades is going to take over the earlings from earth and make them all his slaves and get revenge on his brothers zeus and poseidon for not making him god of anything yet. So it's up to you to come as a god or goddess in training to defeat hades and put him where he belongs. These are a few schools that popped inside my mind. You also train with other gods and goddess.
Water
Sky
Underworld ( but the underworld class wont be that scary at all it will sorta be like the death school or like the witch docter school in pirate101)
Healer (don't worry this school is cute but deadly if you make them mad) because they choose if they want to heal you or not
Dreams
Light
Astral
You guys can choose whatever seven schools you rather see in this game then the ones i already put here.
This of course will take place in the heavens and you will visit earth once in awhile for a mission for example if a bunch of monsters came loose or something down here.
Sounds great. If KingsIsle made this I would be SOOOOO Happy!
And Healer school sounds AWESOME
This game would be SO AWESOME!!!!! And i also Greek Mythology! Anyway, I would choose Healer (obviously, the word Healer is in my name for posting) because ROCKS!!!!!!!

Hannah Moonstone Level 38 Magus Theurgist
"Live to the fullest, like every day is your last."

P.S.
God101 is the perfect game idea!