Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tired of getting pulled in

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
I'm in drum jungle zafaria I am just TIRED of getting pulled into these monsters! Unicorn way, no big deal but when you get pulled into a battle with 2 monsters with about 2000 health, you get mad.

I was riding a CANDY CANE MOUNT and still got pulled in. My suggestion is that KI makes more room for wizards to move. And when you try to do that quit and come back thing, you cant even see your character before you get pulled in. It's like they are screaming, defeat them or lose all your mana.

If you decide to flee, you have to possibly go to another world ( because theres not much mana in zf ) and then come back. The part I HATE about the fleeing is because you have to go to the baobab market, and then you have to ride the boat, and then you have to ride another boat, and then you have to go to your destination :/

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
helv wrote:
I'm in drum jungle zafaria I am just TIRED of getting pulled into these monsters! Unicorn way, no big deal but when you get pulled into a battle with 2 monsters with about 2000 health, you get mad.

I was riding a CANDY CANE MOUNT and still got pulled in. My suggestion is that KI makes more room for wizards to move. And when you try to do that quit and come back thing, you cant even see your character before you get pulled in. It's like they are screaming, defeat them or lose all your mana.

If you decide to flee, you have to possibly go to another world ( because theres not much mana in zf ) and then come back. The part I HATE about the fleeing is because you have to go to the baobab market, and then you have to ride the boat, and then you have to ride another boat, and then you have to go to your destination :/

I agree - not all wizards I help have perfect navigational skills - we spent hours completing a few quests in Drum Jungle because of all the drag ins they experienced. Fleeing is just as aggravating because of the long trip back. I so looked forward to putting this behind me in Marley Bone yet here it is again and every quest seems to insist on the same route past them.