Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improvements In Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
This topic will be about improvements that the people of wizard101 think should be fixed/improved/looked at etc. I am not going to make this topic all about my opinion. I want you to go ahead say what you think should be fixed (etc) on W101. here are some ideas>>> -Wizard101 On Mac/ -Glitches/ -Lag/ -Crowns/ -Membership/ -Quests/ -PvP Matches/

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Topytabana wrote:
This topic will be about improvements that we, the people of wizard101 think should be fixed/improved/looked at etc. I am not going to make this topic all about my opinion. I want you to go ahead and express your opinion on what you think should be fixed (etc) on W101. here are some ideas >>>>>> -Wizard101 On Mac/ -Glitches/ -Lag/ -Crowns/ -Membership/ -Quests/ -PvP Matches/ and much more! Go ahead think about it ....express your opinion we don't judge (hopefully ) It might just get fixed :-o ~ TopicTopy

There is a category for this, and this is not it.

Glitches are supposed to be reported in Halston's Lab.
Same with Lag
PvP is to be placed in that category.

Sorry, I think you had a nice idea, but if you really want to report problems or suggest changes, they need to be posted correctly so KI can address them.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
more pets!!!

i think there should be more pets. one pet for each card weather you can cast it or just an enemy and then one for all or almost all enemies and maby some more themed pets :D

hatching and training pets

well first of all hatching a pet is way too expensive :( i have to spend all of my gold to hatch a pet , next lots of people dont always want to hatch a pet with you :( so you can never find someone to hatch with i think that when you enter the hatching area you should be able to hatch from any pet in the room :-D even if the player doesnt want your pet they dont have to but you can hatch the egg. TRAINING pets takes alot of work and you run out of energy fast i think you should be able to train your pets faster maby take about half the time then it does now :D

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
On the subject of lag-- it all depends on your computer. Players whose video cards are not strong enough while often overload it when entering complex areas (such as some scenes of later worlds), or areas with many players (the card has to render each character's features and equipment). The best remedy- upgrade your video card. Check W101's system requirements for the best choice.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
More consistency on how the quest arrow works. Fix intermittent pauses while in game, that seem to have cropped up over the past week.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
sorry about the totally wrong topic placement ... guess i really wasn't thinking at the time.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
RavenLady777 wrote:
Topytabana wrote:

Same with Lag

Sorry, I think you had a nice idea, but if you really want to report problems or suggest changes, they need to be posted correctly so KI can address them.
your right... i was probably being lazy or just wasn't thinking, but please I really hope this doesn't bother you much...and that you can forgive me being pretty dumb (or lazy?). Now i am sure it is in the right placement.... sorry about that.... :(

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
goldendragon18 wrote:
This topic belongs in the Dorms section not Ravenwood Commons.
Yes again i am sorry about that and again i probably wasn't thinking or i was lazy...but it is in the dorms section now. Thank you for pointing it out though :)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Better graphics and animation, enhance some of the older content to have the Pixar effect.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Topytabana wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:
Topytabana wrote:

Same with Lag

your right... i was probably being lazy or just wasn't thinking, but please I really hope this doesn't bother you much...and that you can forgive me being pretty dumb (or lazy?). Now i am sure it is in the right placement.... sorry about that.... :(

Not dumb or lazy at all... no worries. :)

Squire
Jun 19, 2009