Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

most intricate sugestion for new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
Its obvious that the next world will be the falling skies place but i was thinking how there is no world based on death. Marleybone and krok are balance, mooshu is life, wintertusk is ice, dragonspyre is fire avalon is myth.

In a more technical point of view, there is the ability left unused that lets the character turn partually upside down. Walking on stairs and ramps is too small a use for this amazing (and easy) game design.

The idea in a nutshell is a world that is mostly underground. This could also use the look of the final place in sunken city.

Although this may scare some children, you can make the monsters look like the spell vampire but up close (i really like the idea and graphics used for that spell)

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
This could be true, however, my thoughts on this were that the world was a city in the clouds...and Morganthe is trying to literally make it fall. That would be cool. Plus, Mirage sounds like a world that can see a long way off, so why not have a sky world?

Survivor
May 10, 2010
illrocks22 wrote:
Its obvious that the next world will be the falling skies place but i was thinking how there is no world based on death. Marleybone and krok are balance, mooshu is life, wintertusk is ice, dragonspyre is fire avalon is myth.

In a more technical point of view, there is the ability left unused that lets the character turn partually upside down. Walking on stairs and ramps is too small a use for this amazing (and easy) game design.

The idea in a nutshell is a world that is mostly underground. This could also use the look of the final place in sunken city.

Although this may scare some children, you can make the monsters look like the spell vampire but up close (i really like the idea and graphics used for that spell)

Triton Avenue, Sunken city, and some other parts of different worlds are based on the Death Element already. All of the elements are in the Spiral, young wizard, and you need to look deeper into the world of magic to see it all around you.

~Valkoor Soulblade, Level 72 Pyromancer