Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Unicorn Way" Map Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
Everytime I go to my map, before it goes to it's real place (Trition Avenue, Hyde Park etc.), it says Unicorn Way. Sometimes it won't even change and just say Unicorn Way. The map is what I want it to be, it's just the heading. I realize this isn't the most important issue but please fix asap.

Kelsey Iceblossom: Level 60 Life Wizard

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
Lol that happens to me everytime i open my map. It says unicorn way and then goes to whatever place i am at. If it doesnt change your wizard101 connection may be kinda bad or just Wizard101 is really busy. Just close your map and re open it. Pretty simple right? Well hop this helps!

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Kelseywizard wrote:
Everytime I go to my map, before it goes to it's real place (Trition Avenue, Hyde Park etc.), it says Unicorn Way. Sometimes it won't even change and just say Unicorn Way. The map is what I want it to be, it's just the heading. I realize this isn't the most important issue but please fix asap.

Kelsey Iceblossom: Level 60 Life Wizard

I have noticed it, but haven't made much of it really. To be brutally honest, i don't see the need for a map. Your quest helper guides you fine enough, and for no quest helper things, then just look them up.