Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Healing Spell For All

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Hey guys,
Ok first, let me say, I am really tired right now but this came to mind!
If this is already well, there, really sorry! LOL

Ok so, Being Life, I am well awesome with my healing spells. However.
I was in a pvp 4v4 yesterday against 2 Ice's and a Storm, and one Life. Good combo.
So now in the battle, my team is completely bombarded with Angels, Storm lords, Frostbites, and other hurtful spells.
Me, being the healer, am responsible for keeping my teammates alive. Well, alright, seems easy enough. Wrong!
When you are being attacked by 3 schools, all very powerful, and the teammates dont have the same health, being the healer can be very difficult. Especially with those dang Angels! Damage over time!

So! here is my idea.
A Life spell, sorry everyone, Life Only! That heals everyone on the team, over time. So its Sprite or Regenerate, but for everyone on that side.

I wouldnt know what it would be called, you guys decide. Maybe something like..eh I dont know, Ill leave that up to you lol

but yah, life wizards! wouldnt you like a spell that can heal you and your team over time or only like 5-6-7 pips? That did maybe like....800? Health over all? that way it can do like 150 or whatever each round?
I would really like that.

Because in my battle described above, it was hard, rebirthing and rebirthing, and satyrs and pixies and unicorns. oh m gosh, I would have loved a spell that I could have casted, waited a few rounds, and during that time, they get healed and I can save up for more healing spells.

Yeah...so whatcha guys think!

-Jamez- Archmage Theurgist

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
catsrawesome wrote:
Hey guys,
Ok first, let me say, I am really tired right now but this came to mind!
If this is already well, there, really sorry! LOL

Ok so, Being Life, I am well awesome with my healing spells. However.
I was in a pvp 4v4 yesterday against 2 Ice's and a Storm, and one Life. Good combo.
So now in the battle, my team is completely bombarded with Angels, Storm lords, Frostbites, and other hurtful spells.
Me, being the healer, am responsible for keeping my teammates alive. Well, alright, seems easy enough. Wrong!
When you are being attacked by 3 schools, all very powerful, and the teammates dont have the same health, being the healer can be very difficult. Especially with those dang Angels! Damage over time!

So! here is my idea.
A Life spell, sorry everyone, Life Only! That heals everyone on the team, over time. So its Sprite or Regenerate, but for everyone on that side.

I wouldnt know what it would be called, you guys decide. Maybe something like..eh I dont know, Ill leave that up to you lol

but yah, life wizards! wouldnt you like a spell that can heal you and your team over time or only like 5-6-7 pips? That did maybe like....800? Health over all? that way it can do like 150 or whatever each round?
I would really like that.

Because in my battle described above, it was hard, rebirthing and rebirthing, and satyrs and pixies and unicorns. oh m gosh, I would have loved a spell that I could have casted, waited a few rounds, and during that time, they get healed and I can save up for more healing spells.

Yeah...so whatcha guys think!

-Jamez- Archmage Theurgist

Wow I am impressed never would have thought about that. I think that would be a good idea though I could see some issues with it. As long as its not a large heal then I wouldn't mind it. Though saying you are having a problem with DoT then use mass triage and if they are using single hits use some legion shields.

The problem with 4v4 is its almost impossible to control the teams healing if you go second. I am death so I pretty much am the anti healer i try to shut out the other team, though when going scond it's not possible. So this could be an added problem.

Just somethings to think about.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Cannot agree more than that finally I will be able to steal heals from the whole team. But to to do it one by one is not efficient.
You forgot to mention Ice need mass steal heals spell also.

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
open33 wrote:
Cannot agree more than that finally I will be able to steal heals from the whole team. But to to do it one by one is not efficient.
You forgot to mention Ice need mass steal heals spell also.

Your really want to make it op don't you? Why would you do that? Saying it healed a total of 800 health and you casted a steal all heals spell you would get well above 1600 health. (I just divided the 800 by four I know normally HoT aren't equal for the first round)

You really think that would be fair to do?

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
wow snowy and open33 agreeing on an idea for life wizards i never thought i would see the day that happened any way a mass regenerate would be very helpful so i agree with this idea rebirth is simply to expensive a 6 pip mass regenerate would be really nice

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Sariana1337 wrote:
wow snowy and open33 agreeing on an idea for life wizards i never thought i would see the day that happened any way a mass regenerate would be very helpful so i agree with this idea rebirth is simply to expensive a 6 pip mass regenerate would be really nice

It's not so much that I hate life wizards it's more of seeing what would keep the game balance. Adding a spell like this to the game would seem fair though like all new spells there will always be abuse.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NO. This is NOT a good idea and yes, I do have a legendary Theurgist. But, the point to PvP is STRATEGY.

For as long as you have been playing, you should already know that something like this would make Life OP in PvP and PvE for that matter. As a life wizard in the PvP arena, you should also know that you will be the first one attacked and hopefully from the view of the other team, eliminated.

Your best option is to make sure that one of your team mates has life as secondary and the Life Mastery Amulet, or have a second Life Wizard on the team. But regardless, your team mates also have at least 1 heal they were given when they started School. If necessary, they can use those and give you the chance to heal yourself and YOU should be carrying TRIAGE as well. And unless this spell has been removed from the Arena, you also have Guardian Spirit.

So, NO, this is not a spell that needs to be introduced to the game. It will cause a lot of problems.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Ok,I don't know much about Life spells.I can tell you this though.Yes it would be powerful,but rebirth is better because even though it's a 70 health difference(which isn't much.) It gives you a large absorb!

So that's my opinion.