Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What if..?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
I know it's WAY too early, but what if at some point wizard101 world was to meet the new pirate101 world? Call me crazy, but I wonder if one will meet the other. Also wondering if the world of pirate101 will take place in the spiral?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Dragonial5 wrote:
I know it's WAY too early, but what if at some point wizard101 world was to meet the new pirate101 world? Call me crazy, but I wonder if one will meet the other. Also wondering if the world of pirate101 will take place in the spiral?

both game take place in the spiral yes

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
Not going to happen, their stories may interweave a bit but both worlds (w101 and P101) will never touch, combine or interact. Mr. J Todd Coleman has already explained this many times in interviews and on his various pages.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
jennm2203 wrote:
Not going to happen, their stories may interweave a bit but both worlds (w101 and P101) will never touch, combine or interact. Mr. J Todd Coleman has already explained this many times in interviews and on his various pages.

Actually, he did say they MAY combine with each other. I heard that the mooshu world will take place in Pirate101 in the past. Like when clans and warlords were around.