Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 80 and what now?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I reached level 80 with my storm and now he is searching for any new spells. Read where one is in Fire elf village but my storm tried to go there but couldnt. So far he has gotten a spell from the Friar in commons and a spell from the entrance to fire elf village., The Buckle that storm is suppose to get I do not know, guess I will just stop and wait till game gets up to par.
Right now storm is questing in lake shore. I am following the main line of the story and will go back and pick up sides, I fear that in those sides is my new spells like the Friar.
Playing Life with storm I have yet to suffer a death on either one of my wizards. My secret is dont let life hit just blade and heal. Change Lifes clothes to suit the opponent in shields. Going in first he will be hit first. Using the shields he got from wizard city at the Fairgrounds helps tremendously. Jabberwoki was a easy step. I have always said keep storm alive he can kill any opponent in the game.
I would love for storms next spell to be Hurricane, or Eye of Hurricane......

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I like your idea of hurricane but for what level? Lvl 89? Lvl 90?
:D

Noah icebreaker archamge ice wizard

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
AMSimonelli101 wrote:
I like your idea of hurricane but for what level? Lvl 89? Lvl 90?
:D

Noah icebreaker archamge ice wizard

i also like your idea of hurricane but i think you should get it at level 88 or 86

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011