Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An "Offer I can't refuse"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Hello, I was in Grizzleheim, and I just freed this raven from a cell in some are of Ravenscar. Baldur Goldpaws told me to come to him about some offer (Apparently a spell of some sort). I HAVE dont the "thief of spells" quest and already got the Life spell Triage. I am EXACTLY level 40, I just started Ravenscar (haven't done any of Wintertusk) and was wondering 3 things.

1: What spell is it I get, and what does it do? (I am a life Wizard)
2: What do I have to do to GET the spell from Baldur?
3: Why can't I get it?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
II'm a fire wizard and it wouldn't let me do the quest i got fuel today and I'm a level 47 now

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
same thing for me as well. got Mr Lincoln and Baldur bubbles last night and went to Baldur and it wont let me talk to him. So what is the answer? How do we get the new spell?

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
I'm not understanding what you're talking about, but if you're talking about the spell after life's Triage, you get it at level 55.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
I also have received that message from Goldpaws. For some reason I can't get any of the quests in Grizzleheim. I have the book quest to finish and I can't get into the areas I need to because i can't talk to the characters that give the quest.

Sad & Disappointed

Survivor
Mar 14, 2012
You have to complete special quest in wintertusk, so just start questing then sooner or later it can be learned!!

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
You have to do a side quest in mirkholm keep called "cutting timber or something like that. That's when the tutorial tip popped up for me!

Noah