Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Cant Download Wizard101 Again!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
Hello Fellow Wizards, I Had Just Downloaded Wizard101 About A Week Ago And My Brother Deleted It 2 Days Ago Now I'm Trying To Get It Back And It Says "Unable To Launch Game. Download And Run Again" So I Have Like 13 Times And The Same Thing Happens Again And Again Before When I Had It It Worked Perfectly Day After Day. I Have A HP Pavillion With 388 GigaBytes Free I'm A Magus Lvl.30 My Name Is Andrew DragonHunter (On Wizard101) And I'm Storm Please Help Me Kingsisle Thank You Good Bye.

Administrator
Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
The same thing happened to me. I went to the download screen, just like you said, but it happened again! :( "Unable to launch game, please download and launch server again" or something like that (i probably don't have it word for word but whatever) Is there some other way to download for when this happens? Please respond if you know how to fix this, I have a level 55 balance and a level 30 fire (who both have seriously expensive houses) so I really don't want to never be able to use them again.

Thanks, Jasmine Silversword & Devin Sunflame