Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mirage

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So first I didn't think Avalon would become a world untill it did. So I think Mirage should become a world and from what I here it is based off of the Arbian Fairy Tales.

So first when you are level 80 Ambrose will call you and say:
"Well young wizard you have done great deeds in Avalon! Now young wizard I have noticed some strange things in that pond nearby go cheack it out"

Nararator:
"You find a sand stone with some writing on it. You should take it to the headmaster."

Headmaster:
"You found a sandstone? Oh my! It is from Mirage they need our help! What is Mirage you ask? It is a mejesic world with Imps, Efreets and other magcal things. We lost contact with them after a sandstorm long ago. Well let me get the key and you can be on your way... Great Bartlebey! The key is not here!" right at that moment the books the always blocked you from the door in the headmaster's house fall to the ground "oh my! meet me in that room right away!".

When you get inside a grey imp sparkiling black is throwing books around then says "where is the book? The book of forbiden magic!" then it looks at you and says "a wizard well say good bye to ravenwood becuase you are going back to were you came from!" then you have eto fight him

Health: 24,695
School: Myth
Cheats: if you use a charm it will instantly be removed by interupt.

Minions:
Apearince: Black colosuses (sorry i misspelled)
Health: 6,580
Minions: 3
School: Balance

When they are defeted the headmaster says "that was odd! Maybe that was one of morganth's heanchmen." then you will get 37,890 xp and 1,675 gold "well young wizard seems that imp had the key! Now go to Mirage you have more then earned this!"

when you get to mirage you get 50,000 xp and 4,500 gold.

Hope you like the idea bye!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
One thing i thought could be different is that the boss wasn't so tough! That's to tough plus its unexpected so the wizard could have like 200 health or something. Plus wasn't mirage a balance type place with sand and stuff kinda like a desert? Well why would there be imps in the desert!? An enemy should be like that cat from Wysteria that came from Mirage, the weaker enemies should be enchanted desert Cat people. And there would be evil sand creatures and big spider/snake bosses. The people who gave you quests would be the cats but they escaped the clutches of the final boss: Snakusa (kinda like Medusa).

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
sugarkitty804 wrote:
One thing i thought could be different is that the boss wasn't so tough! That's to tough plus its unexpected so the wizard could have like 200 health or something. Plus wasn't mirage a balance type place with sand and stuff kinda like a desert? Well why would there be imps in the desert!? An enemy should be like that cat from Wysteria that came from Mirage, the weaker enemies should be enchanted desert Cat people. And there would be evil sand creatures and big spider/snake bosses. The people who gave you quests would be the cats but they escaped the clutches of the final boss: Snakusa (kinda like Medusa).

so you din't like my idea? =(

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
The only problem with that is he has almost three TIMES what Malistaire has. And a little imp shouldn't have that much anyway. It was a great idea though.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
wandomatic wrote:
The only problem with that is he has almost three TIMES what Malistaire has. And a little imp shouldn't have that much anyway. It was a great idea though.

I see but I was going to make the last boss a medusa but still I will change the health of the boss maybe.