Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why isnt there a Balance school in Ravenwood?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
When I started playing wizard101 for the first time,I chose Balance, but when I got to Ravenwood, there was no Balance school, the only thing I saw about Balance was the Instructor of Balance, so I began to think that I chose the wrong school, but then I started to like it, but I am still wondering, why isn't there a Balance school in Ravenwood?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
perrusquiab wrote:
When I started playing wizard101 for the first time,I chose Balance, but when I got to Ravenwood, there was no Balance school, the only thing I saw about Balance was the Instructor of Balance, so I began to think that I chose the wrong school, but then I started to like it, but I am still wondering, why isn't there a Balance school in Ravenwood?

Balance and Death are broke up into different areas, they have someone in Ravenwood to start you off but the real Death school is behind the water falls in Wizard City and the real Balance school is in Krockatopia. It maybe a matter of space - Ravenwood would be quite crowded if all the school had a building there - or having them displaced makes them unique? It is somewhat explained when you talk to the substitute teachers.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Balance is a Krokotopian school, young wizard. Thats why there is the instructor there, and a balance school in Krokoptpia.

Defender
May 22, 2011
well there is a classroom just not on the ravenwood campus. it is in krokotopia.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Because the school is actually in Krokotopia.

The Death school isn't in Ravenwood, either. It 'sunk'. It's in it's own area as well

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
perrusquiab wrote:

Well, well, well, lucky you chose balance! You will be happy in the future. By the way, balance is a SPECIAL school, i repeat, a SPECIAl school. It is in the Krokosphinx, the second world and the last part of of the second world which is Krokotopia.

Cole Dunerunner Lvl 80 balance wizard

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
Thanks guys for your answers, cause I have been thinking about it for a long time, now I am more positive that I didnt chose a bad school at all! Thanks!

Brianna DawnBlood level 26 (I just passed to level 26 today.)

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
codastar wrote:
Balance is a Krokotopian school, young wizard. Thats why there is the instructor there, and a balance school in Krokoptpia.

Well you could argue that life is a moo shu school, and celestial is a storm school, and so on.