Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More mobility and Activities

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
alright everyone listen up. i have just found out that KingsIsle will never ever add interactive furniture because it might be inappropriate and kids don't need to see that. incase you haven't noticed KingsIsle this game is rated 10+!!!
there are already sick people on wizard101! if a ten year old sees that they should be responsible and just walk away! thank you ....
ok now for the real discussion here... i feel so immobile on wizard101 because i cant sit down, give a high five, or even say cinnamon :? ! also the only other things i can do beside dueling is pet pavilon which runs on a certain amount of energy, play games in somebody's house, and buy stuff that is absolutely pointless! wizard101 addictions can be short! i ask this question all the time "what is the goal of wizard101? what happens after i reach maximum?" yeah so please put your effort into reading these topics! oh and one more thing ... the fact that somebody has to say what we are doing in a task is quite revealing how immobile we are!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
MoonWhisper09 wrote:
alright everyone listen up. i have just found out that KingsIsle will never ever add interactive furniture because it might be inappropriate and kids don't need to see that. incase you haven't noticed KingsIsle this game is rated 10+!!!
there are already sick people on wizard101! if a ten year old sees that they should be responsible and just walk away! thank you ....
ok now for the real discussion here... i feel so immobile on wizard101 because i cant sit down, give a high five, or even say cinnamon :? ! also the only other things i can do beside dueling is pet pavilon which runs on a certain amount of energy, play games in somebody's house, and buy stuff that is absolutely pointless! wizard101 addictions can be short! i ask this question all the time "what is the goal of wizard101? what happens after i reach maximum?" yeah so please put your effort into reading these topics! oh and one more thing ... the fact that somebody has to say what we are doing in a task is quite revealing how immobile we are!

Interractive housing is found in the following:

Pagoda Bundle
Emperor's Attic game card pack
Crafted items at Torald Wayfinder in Grizzleheim
PvP dueling houses
Houses that hand out daily rewards (Sultan's palace, Sun Palace, ETC.)
Tapestries from bundles (hawkrider, Majestic)
houses with unique doors/portals (Winter Winds, Sun Palace)

Interractive mounts:

Blood Raven
Great Hornocerous
Malorian(Arthurian) Dragon
Hydra

A high five emote would be complicated but there are cheer, clap, dance, beg, laugh, LOL, bow, cough, flex, scold, shrug, swoon, wave, and salute emotes :D You should probably think it through before you shoot it down lol

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
Minigames, gardening, crafting of clothing, gear, housing items and houses, pvp, pet derby, dueling in home tag and scavenger hunt and the other things mentioned in the post above.

Farming, helping other players, making new wizards, glitching out your home (ie. building up into the sky etc)

House parties if one has the Pagoda Gauntlet dungeon or the gift giving interactive house, joining various clans and groups, like hired mercenaries.

There is a ton to do... a ton.

If you think all that is pointless, then simply do not play until a new world is released. The point of the game is to quest and play the game, do the activities that they have provided for us.