Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I am an ordinary wizard and was kind-of sad because pet quests of your school require you to go to other worlds. But what if your not a member and your not allowed to go to where you need to. I think that you should be allowed to go where you need to for pet and spell quests. I love the quests for the spells I've done so far because i have a 1 month membership. But some people don't have one. :( I think everyone should be able to learn their school spells and get their school pets. Tell me what you think about this.

Explorer
May 07, 2011
One tiny problem with this.......If someone doesn't have a membership, how will they ever reach the required level 48 for the first school pet?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nomnom1016 wrote:
I am an ordinary wizard and was kind-of sad because pet quests of your school require you to go to other worlds. But what if your not a member and your not allowed to go to where you need to. I think that you should be allowed to go where you need to for pet and spell quests. I love the quests for the spells I've done so far because i have a 1 month membership. But some people don't have one. :( I think everyone should be able to learn their school spells and get their school pets. Tell me what you think about this.

I think it's not going to happen. KI is running a business, and this is partially how they make money; on memberships and crowns. If you can't afford a membership right now, save up or just wait until you can afford it. Or change over to a crowns account, that way you can buy each world as you have the funds.

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Thats what the membership is mainly for. The whole point of getting to other worlds is to experience more rewards in the game. It wouldn't be anyfun if all the stuff you want could be accessed in only one world.
~Good Luck!