Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where the Spirit?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
:(Ok theres Love for the elemental spells but not the spirit.
I don't get it i know commercial are expensive to make but how come theres no commercial for the level 48 spirit spells. I believe we should get the recognition expecially life we keep people alive. everybody leave your opinions :?

Sincerely Bailey LifeSong level 58 life wizard and moving on up on the rise

P.S i think the coolest spells are level 58 spells

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
When you say "We keep people alive," you are talking about yourself. Life. As for the Spirit schools and Mally commercials, I actually agree. Maybe 2 from each. But just Elemental?

-Gtafreak101

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
And, of course, you forgot to mention Balance wizards~ we keep people alive, too, but everyone forgets about us because we're not as strong as the other schools. We're so unloved!

I really like those commercials~ hoping there will eventually be one for each school's spells, because I'll cry if Balance gets left out again!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
elisha658 wrote:
:(Ok theres Love for the elemental spells but not the spirit.
I don't get it i know commercial are expensive to make but how come theres no commercial for the level 48 spirit spells. I believe we should get the recognition expecially life we keep people alive. everybody leave your opinions :?

Sincerely Bailey LifeSong level 58 life wizard and moving on up on the rise

P.S i think the coolest spells are level 58 spells

Perhaps they aren't quite done producing commercials yet... have we considered that?
I would guess we'll see some more in the near future.
and it's hardly worth crying over. I mean really.
By the way, I have two Life wizards and my sole purpose is to duel and win and level just like everyone else; I can heal, yes and will, but it's not my only reason for playing.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
And, of course, you forgot to mention Balance wizards~ we keep people alive, too, but everyone forgets about us because we're not as strong as the other schools. We're so unloved!

I really like those commercials~ hoping there will eventually be one for each school's spells, because I'll cry if Balance gets left out again!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesomeness

Balance is spirit school? Well all be. I thought it was like it's own thing since it controlled all elements..

-Gtafreak101

Survivor
May 30, 2011
open33 wrote:
Thank you so much elisha658 for completely ignoring balance school.

OMG, sorry every Balance wizard I did accidently forget about you. I like (love) balance wiazards and i'm not bing fake. They do have powerful spells i love the spell raw and that big ball that hits all people (i forgot what it called) you guys have every element and good defense. Can you guys every forgive me. Please?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
elisha658 wrote:
open33 wrote:
Thank you so much elisha658 for completely ignoring balance school.

OMG, sorry every Balance wizard I did accidently forget about you. I like (love) balance wiazards and i'm not bing fake. They do have powerful spells i love the spell raw and that big ball that hits all people (i forgot what it called) you guys have every element and good defense. Can you guys every forgive me. Please?

No I will not forgive you... you forgot our power pip percentage.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I agree,El Veeb. Balance needs to be recognized!You and the spirit schools need to be heard.It makes me sad that they haven't been on commercials yet. Even as a Pyromancer,I think you need to be seen!

Hunter Dragonheart,
Level 74 Pyromancer

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
I prefer the spirit schools over elemental chools, and i'm storm. My real problem is where is the spirit schools in the acually ? How are they represented? The spirit schools are probably the most important aspects of nature, life and death and the creation of myth, yet all we wanna know is how fire came into existance, how giants forge castles out of ice, and how tritons control the seas, which is nothing compared to the creation of the spiral, probably through life magic. Now as for balance, well? I never really got into balance and i personally dont really care about it? I dont no. I just dont like the concept of a combination of all the schools into one it feel weird to me. A shame really considering my favorite spells are all in balance ( sandstorm!).