Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get to celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
i am at the end of dragonspyre and am a level 52 thaumaturge? There was some dude showed up and told me to talk to him in celestia and merle tells me to report to him for info on celestia but when i go to him, he says the same thing...just to report to him and celestia is not lit up for me on the spiral. How do i get there?? what do i need to do? can anyone help?

Administrator
Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
kimisue4u on Aug 18, 2012 wrote:
i am at the end of dragonspyre and am a level 52 thaumaturge? There was some dude showed up and told me to talk to him in celestia and merle tells me to report to him for info on celestia but when i go to him, he says the same thing...just to report to him and celestia is not lit up for me on the spiral. How do i get there?? what do i need to do? can anyone help?
The end of Dragonspyre won't unlock you access to Celestia. You need to FINISH Dragonspyre not just be at the end. You also need level 48 or higher to have access to Celestia.