Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multiple Styles for Boss Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I propose that there should be numerous styles of the same clothes that drop from bosses so that (1) not everyone of that school looks the same and (2) one is not forced to wear something they don't like just for the stats *cough* DragonSpyre Fire clothes *cough*.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
i was thinking there could be a staff that malistaire drops and have the following stats
+400 health
+350 mana
+15% to power pip% and damage defence and acuracy to every staff
and gives 3 cards and the card dose 60 damsge from every class and takes 0 pips and is a no trade item and can you make it so you het the malistaire robe for your class and so its not random hope you add my suggesttions thank you for your time

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
isaac10198 wrote:
i was thinking there could be a staff that malistaire drops and have the following stats
+400 health
+350 mana
and gives 3 cards and the card dose 60 damsge from every class and takes 0 pips and is a no trade item and can you make it so you het the malistaire robe for your class and so its not random hope you add my suggesttions thank you for your time

I doubt there will ever be any object like that, not while KI has any sane leadership....

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
isaac10198 wrote:
+400 health
+350 mana

I doubt there will ever be any object like that, not while KI has any sane leadership....

Let's not forget that it seems to be COMPLETELY off-topic.

As far as multiple styles on boss drops, I'd revise it just a little. Sometimes it takes forever enough as it is to get the drop you want, then add in having to get the STYLE you want, I'm not going for it.

However, I'm not completely against the idea. My suggestion is to make it an expansion of the dye shop OR let Gloria Kendrall do alterations. She did make us some pretty good robes before, why not help change the ones we have?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
ShadowTwisted wrote:

However, I'm not completely against the idea. My suggestion is to make it an expansion of the dye shop OR let Gloria Kendrall do alterations. She did make us some pretty good robes before, why not help change the ones we have?

Hmm, you make a very good point. I believe that is a much better idea! For a sum of gold, Gloria could tailor clothes similar to the process of dying clothes. Perhaps a twist, though? Just as in her second quest, she may require that we gather the items for her. That would also allow the price of the tailoring to be a bit lower. It would also be kinda fun :)