Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too hard for storm wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Since the last parts of ravenscar have storm enemies and the first boss in wintertusk is storm this would be wayyyy too hard for storm wizards.
I only have seen 1 storm wizard in wintertusk.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
chopchop1001 wrote:
Since the last parts of ravenscar have storm enemies and the first boss in wintertusk is storm this would be wayyyy too hard for storm wizards.

what r u kidding ya it gets really hard in the end but storm wizards r the ones that do the best in grizzlheim but i admit towards the middle of winter it gets impossible fore storm wizards under level 60

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
danielethan910 wrote:
chopchop1001 wrote:

what r u kidding ya it gets really hard in the end but storm wizards r the ones that do the best in grizzlheim but i admit towards the middle of winter it gets impossible fore storm wizards under level 60

I agree. I have a life wizard on another account that I helped my Storm wizard with because she was level 55 in Wintertusk and the cave fights became and issue for me - at level 60 things got a lot better and I didn't need much help. Celestia was a bit of a problem but by the time I got to Zafaria I was sololing everything. I stick to main story line so I am level 58 by the time I get to the last area and hand in the quest for pet go get.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Sunken City is a terror for death wizards.. The fun part about the game is figuring out ways to beat the bosses no matter what school they are.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
chopchop1001 wrote:
Well storm is only my secondary school but it shows up in my deck a whole lot more than real school ice so I depend on storm more than ice just a little bit though. I have completed grizzleheim but with the right strategy it is fine hope this helped :D

Anna Darkgrove
(Thaumaturge of True Awesomeness)

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
chopchop1001 wrote:
'

Are you kidding me! Storm Bosses. So what. What about convert. Us balances dont have converts and sometimes we have to solo a boss fight and the boss is balance no convert. Anyway you have a convert, use it!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
chopchop1001 wrote:

LOL
Erm, sorry. Play Wintertusk as Ice and then you can complain.
One whole boss is storm? Oh come on. You have a prism...use it.
You have to learn to fight around the difficulties if you want to continue in the game. It sure doesn't get any easier as you advance!

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I have soloed most of Wintertusk. I'm a Diviner.

Seriously, Prisms and if you have it, dispels. And boom, one easy defeat.