Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Puppeting.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2011
Today my low lvl team faced a group of pvp puppeters. This was sickening due to the fact of the harassment that quickly followed. And a level 80 Warlord basically took on my whole team of levels 12-28. and whats worse is that we took a 27 point hit to our records. K.I. please fix this issue. My clan, The Warlord Assassins has been working closely with the Fireblades and Knights who say NI! to end this misfortunate "loop hole" in the system and it really sucks the fun out of the whole game. Thank you for your time.

-Seth.

p.s. I have a sceenshot of the whole thing, but i couldnt figure out how to post it on here.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
gijoe18 wrote:
Today my low lvl team faced a group of pvp puppeters. This was sickening due to the fact of the harassment that quickly followed. And a level 80 Warlord basically took on my whole team of levels 12-28. and whats worse is that we took a 27 point hit to our records. K.I. please fix this issue. My clan, The Warlord Assassins has been working closely with the Fireblades and Knights who say NI! to end this misfortunate "loop hole" in the system and it really sucks the fun out of the whole game. Thank you for your time.

-Seth.

p.s. I have a sceenshot of the whole thing, but i couldnt figure out how to post it on here.

Puppeting will be somewhat resolved with the next update brother. Read them. And BTW, puppeting may be a dirty tactic, and I certainly don't approve it, but there always will be that cheating bunch.

As far as the rude comments and harassment, just report it. Over confident, egotistical PvPers say that to throw you off your course.

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
I feel your pain i was in my storm lvl 27 wizard who was in a 2v2
quickly a level 80 ie joined not fair with a level 1 death
who just boosted the girl who was cursing us
please fix this Ki