Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm Cured

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
I have finished Mooshu and finishing up the rest of Grizzlehiem. I'm trying to complete every quest I took in Mooshu and I have one left~ the I'm Cured quest. It currently says "Talk to Wavebringer". The quest helper leads me to Shiratakai Temple and some water elementals drifting around.
No Wavebringer.

I got the quest from Mossback and I want to complete it. Any help? Please let any help be detailed!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
You have to do the entire dungeon for WaveBringer to appear :?

Have fun :D

-Gtafreak101

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Disreputable wrote:
I have finished Mooshu and finishing up the rest of Grizzlehiem. I'm trying to complete every quest I took in Mooshu and I have one left~ the I'm Cured quest. It currently says "Talk to Wavebringer". The quest helper leads me to Shiratakai Temple and some water elementals drifting around.
No Wavebringer.

I got the quest from Mossback and I want to complete it. Any help? Please let any help be detailed!

Wavebringer is located where the Oni is, but you'll have to complete some quests in there again to get to him. If you do that and he's not there, you may want to contact support since the dungeon should have totally reset itself.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
Ah, thank you. I was helping a friend when I first received the quest and she was skipping through it all to just go to that demon.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Wave bringer? no way! you have to defeat him! you can talk to him after you defeat him.