Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sitting on Chairs????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
Alright, so I've been really contemplating ideas to better Wizard101, and I've always wondering one thing..
Why can't we sit on chairs? Like, in our homes, we put chairs and stuff there, and it just doesn't seem fair to not be able to sit on them. Don't you think? I've heard that Kingsisle had this idea as a "maybe" thing, but is it ever going to happen? I just think it would be so cool, lol.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
magick12334 wrote:
Alright, so I've been really contemplating ideas to better Wizard101, and I've always wondering one thing..
Why can't we sit on chairs? Like, in our homes, we put chairs and stuff there, and it just doesn't seem fair to not be able to sit on them. Don't you think? I've heard that Kingsisle had this idea as a "maybe" thing, but is it ever going to happen? I just think it would be so cool, lol.

This has been gone over for more than 2 years now:
https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/10995.ftl#55184

There are reasons that KI has stated regarding why all furniture isn't or ever will be interactive.
They may be thinking on this, but honestly, I don't see it happening due to the reasons Professor Greyrose has given.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Combine sitting on chairs with a dancing emote and what do you get? The most inappropriate "thing" ever.

-Gtafreak101

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
magick12334 wrote:

ki has stated they would never add interactive furniture like that
why? well its ovious people will use it to do some innapropriate things and kids dont need to see that

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:
Combine sitting on chairs with a dancing emote and what do you get? The most inappropriate "thing" ever.

-Gtafreak101

*nods*

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
great fiddle sticks of cinnamon! yes! i knew i wasn't the only one who didn't realize how boring and pointless it is to buy a house and decorate it if you cant interact with it :x ! i hope KingsIsle looks at these... i really really really wish we could use the furniture!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
* chokes on rootbeer* wh-what? KingsIsle says that they wont ever ... ever add i-interactive f-furniture? *sniffs * must not.... cry!!! *sobs*

Survivor
Mar 19, 2012
i would like to be able to interact with the furniture but idk why they wont let us, i have a juke box too but dont know how to use it

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Again, everything can be used for inapropriate things, so unfortunetly, this idea will never see the light of day. A shame too, it was such a good idea, but just because of those players we have to give up this idea.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
you gotta remember, this is at someone's house... a more private area... meaning that as long as it isnt furniture in public places, it should be fine....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
booga799 wrote:
you gotta remember, this is at someone's house... a more private area... meaning that as long as it isnt furniture in public places, it should be fine....

Sorry, that's not so. What if you have a young child that ports into your home? It's just not going to happen. We need to accept that and move on.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
booga799 wrote:

Thank you sir, you just made this game rated M. Please, Grand Theft Auto seems more your type after reading this.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MoonWhisper09 wrote:
* chokes on rootbeer* wh-what? KingsIsle says that they wont ever ... ever add i-interactive f-furniture? *sniffs * must not.... cry!!! *sobs*

they will make ones like cannons and what not ( entire pack called emperor's attic pack does that )
but not furniture based ones
aka chairs and beds you can interact with because of some not o k things might happen

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101
What do you mean?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Its hard to believe some people would think like that to do such things.. but I guess its true.. but it would be cool to have the option to interact with furniture..