Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Housing Situations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Hi guys!

I have been saving money for a new castle but I can only find the castles in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Marleybone. Do you guys know where to find the Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Wysteria houses?

Thanks- kewlgrl11
Katie Dawneyes
Fire Wizard Lvl 39

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
well mooshu, is in the jade palace area , grizzlhiem i dont know and wysteria has 1 in the crown shop

Survivor
Jul 31, 2012

Um, in grizzleheim you must buy the recipe and gather the ingredients. Note: It cost a bit much for the house and I don't really think it is worth the trouble.

[Thanks for telling me about the Wysteria place, random poster above me!]

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kewlgrl11 wrote:
Hi guys!

I have been saving money for a new castle but I can only find the castles in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Marleybone. Do you guys know where to find the Mooshu, Grizzleheim, or Wysteria houses?

Thanks- kewlgrl11
Katie Dawneyes
Fire Wizard Lvl 39

As said the Mooshu housing is in the Jade Palace area, the signs on the shops are a bit hard to see, for a Grizzlehiem themed house and Wysteria, they are under the shop button at the top of your screen - they can be purchased with gold if you click on the gold tab but are much more expensive then the regular world houses.