Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New hide and seek game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
|_| -First box Name: Hide and seek- The player that starts the game, There screen will go black and has numbers counting down from 30 The transformation of them when they find someone is rat thief Then the players who hide get teleported to a random place in the house then if they dont like there spot they can move around. When the person who is counting is done on all players screen it says at the top "ready or not here I come!"
(like a cheating boss says when he\she cheats) then if there computer screen sees a person thats playing gets caught then can also go around and find people then the last person who didnt get caught wins.

__
|_| -Second box Name: Hide and seek tag- Same thing goes with hide and seek except the person that looks for people is a rat thief and if they find someone they have to catch that person at the top of the person who got found screen will say found you! and that person has to run away from the rat thief if caught that person turns into rat thief also.

Rules:

1.The owner can press x to stop it any time
2. Hide and seek tag has to have atleast 3 players
3. Hide and seek has to have atleast 3 players

I hope you guys enjoy my ideas reply to me to see what you think

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I love that idea, but could you transform into any transformation. I hate not having an option for hide and seek. I love playing hide and seek with my friends but sometimes it is hard because we could see who ever is hiding or we might look like wierdos. (Sometimes we play it in ravenwood)