Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this true luck?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
I've did the spices and jewlry quest in less than 30 minutes. It took me 2 lions to get the jewlry and 6 cats to get the spice.

I've completed zafaria collecting quests in less than 30 minutes too.

Do you think this is good luck or am I just not ar enough in Zafaria yet? ( I'm in the savannah )

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
You haven't met the Fire Lion Ravagers yet. Be glad.

And as a side note, I also beat that quest within 30 minutes. Is it just my luck taking part or does this quest have higher drop rates?

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
lol i met the fire lion things today.
Trust me, it wasnt as easy but i'm not saying it was hard either. Got it in less than a day

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
helv wrote:
lol i met the fire lion things today.
Trust me, it wasnt as easy but i'm not saying it was hard either. Got it in less than a day

I also did it in a day, but believe me, it was not easy. (Being Storm they boosted so I one shot killed them.)

And now I'm on to Zamunda, so be ready to hear my rants when I get them. XD

Survivor
May 23, 2012

does anyone remember what quest comes after the sanctum of the stars dungeon? I have beat it and now I have no quests left aside from collecting beetles and rune stones and crafting a tea set! I dont know what to do now!
help!

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Jhill774 wrote:

does anyone remember what quest comes after the sanctum of the stars dungeon? I have beat it and now I have no quests left aside from collecting beetles and rune stones and crafting a tea set! I dont know what to do now!
help!

Are you a level 60 yet? If you aren't, then you can't go to Zafaria yet. If you are, go see the Headmaster, he will have something for you.