Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kagemoosha's Citrine Blade

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I'm an archmage storm farming for all the mooshu swords because they look cool and the best part is they're drop only, not a reward from kifreegames, book code, or crowns shop, So it shows you farmed to get them, And I have been farming for maybe two days straight with no drop... Am I unlucky... Or is it a low drop rate or... idk?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
mp3patrick wrote:
I'm an archmage storm farming for all the mooshu swords because they look cool and the best part is they're drop only, not a reward from kifreegames, book code, or crowns shop, So it shows you farmed to get them, And I have been farming for maybe two days straight with no drop... Am I unlucky... Or is it a low drop rate or... idk?
I have the same problem.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Just keep on trying. You're not "unlucky", the chance of getting a drop is the same every time you fight. Although you might want to make sure you're fighting the right bosses...

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
If it is about luck I probably have the worst luck out here. I tried farming for the Jade Oni Blade (one of the easiest things dropped, had it dropped before) and I fought for 5 days, without getting it.