Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get in the locked door

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
can someone please help me? I cant get thru the locked door in the final countdown quest. did i miss something? please help...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kimisue4u wrote:
can someone please help me? I cant get thru the locked door in the final countdown quest. did i miss something? please help...

Once you have completed all the requirements, you can get through the final door. Yes, you must have missed something somewhere along the way. sorry!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kimisue4u wrote:

Do you mean the last doors before you enter Malistaire's area?

Did you battle the two sets of guys on each side of the door?

After you battle them, the door should open automatically.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Either you didn't find the crystal stand through Dragons Maw for the door that actually goes into Malistaire's lair, or you didn't fight the two mobs (ice draconians) in front the door that makes pretty much a hallway and when you follow it you fight one more mob before the top if DS where Malistaire is. It's one of those two doors i was just talking about, I can help you do this dungeon if you want.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Thank you to everyone who replied! I figured it out with the help of a new friend, we battled Malistaire and I am on my way to Celestia! Woohoo

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
roseheartsparkel12... wrote:
Either you didn't find the crystal stand through Dragons Maw for the door that actually goes into Malistaire's lair, or you didn't fight the two mobs (ice draconians) in front the door that makes pretty much a hallway and when you follow it you fight one more mob before the top if DS where Malistaire is. It's one of those two doors i was just talking about, I can help you do this dungeon if you want.

Hello,
Yes I would like help. I can not figure out why the door does not open.
Thank you

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
linda892 wrote:
roseheartsparkel12... wrote:

Hello,
Yes I would like help. I can not figure out why the door does not open.
Thank you

When you fight the ice oni and the fire oni, there are little bridges all out through The Great Spyre, one leads to a hallway called Dragon's Maw, follow that hall and it leads to a small ledge where a crystal stand is, activate it to open the first locked door and when you enter, the reason why the next locked door to the ledge by the dragon titan won't open is because you have to fight and win both of the ice draconian mobs before that door opens and you can fight the other mob before Malistaire. If you want me to come with you in the game, I will proudly come and help you through it.