Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life needs another minion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
The only minion we have is that sprite minion that can get killed easily. We shouldn't have to pay crowns for another minion. The sprite minion pretty much heals itself/you. Whats the point of having a minion that can do the same as you, just a lower rank?

My idea of a minion: Tree minion

What it looks like: A tall treant

What spells it knows: Spirit shields, Satyr, Natural attack (350) Sprite, Absorb, and maybe if your really lucky, it could cast a forest lord.

Health:1000-1500

Life deserves another minion than the one we get in like wizard city D:

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
So what about Storm, Ice, Fire, Death, and Balance? We don't get minions? Life is super special? Just saying.

-Gtafreak101

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Okay i am gonna have to agreee. Life really does need another minion. Ice- your colossus minion is freaking way better then our sprite okay. storm ive never actaully seen storm summon their minion. Also fire most people wont summon the fire minion. also, Storm ice and fire, have more than one attack that hits everyone, Life only has one. What is so special about storm ice and fire that lets you guys have that. If you guys can have that why cant we have another minion. Myth has more then one minion, death can summon many different types of minions even though its just the same card.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
People REALLY use minions?? LOL wow.
I have absolutely no friends who have ever used their minions and I have completed the game 4 times without use of minions. (life, death, storm, fire) and with my other 4 I still have not needed to use any form of minion (myth, balance, death, ice)
I certainly hope they never bring new minions as full on quests for level 80 or over, what a total waste! IF they were going to, they would have for lower levels, but I do not see them needing to in the future, unless they go the route of something similar to companions in Pirate101, which I also hope they do not.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
A think that the minion should have at least 10,000 life and he should cast mass GS spell over itself and other team.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
open33 wrote:
A think that the minion should have at least 10,000 life and he should cast mass GS spell over itself and other team.

Lol
Yes, at least 10,000 hp.
Can you imagine if they only made it have 9,000 hp? Sooo weak.

:P

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
open33 wrote:

okay now that is a little too over board

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
gtafreak101 wrote:
So what about Storm, Ice, Fire, Death, and Balance? We don't get minions? Life is super special? Just saying.

-Gtafreak101

No, whats so special about Storm, Ice, Fire, Death and Balance to get more than one minion?

I'm sorry but i'm going to point this out for you but, life only has one minion. Its a sprite that can get killed easily. Don't you think we deserve one?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
helv wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

No, whats so special about Storm, Ice, Fire, Death and Balance to get more than one minion?

I'm sorry but i'm going to point this out for you but, life only has one minion. Its a sprite that can get killed easily. Don't you think we deserve one?

We're so special because we only get 1-2 healing spells each. Storm's minion is useless, Fire's is so last year, Balance is only good as a low level, and Ice's gets killed easy too. Be grateful you have a minion that heals you. Be grateful you get yours at a lvl 18. Be grateful you have at least 10 healing spells. You don't need another minion.

And BTW, 10,000 health and casts GS? Are you freaking serious?

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
gtafreak101 wrote:
helv wrote:
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101

We're so special because we only get 1-2 healing spells each. Storm's minion is useless, Fire's is so last year, Balance is only good as a low level, and Ice's gets killed easy too. Be grateful you have a minion that heals you. Be grateful you get yours at a lvl 18. Be grateful you have at least 10 healing spells. You don't need another minion.

And BTW, 10,000 health and casts GS? Are you freaking serious?

-Gtafreak101

Yes it very useful. that way they can take a break in middle of pvp or any pve and be sure that they will be still alive when they come back. because life school is about been alive and the little minion they got so far do very bad job.
They summon need to be at least 10,000 because it not going to have big resist maybe only 30%. With a little more health storm and fire schools will not be able to kill them in one turn. besides Avalon bosses have much more health so why not?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
helv wrote:
The only minion we have is that sprite minion that can get killed easily. We shouldn't have to pay crowns for another minion. The sprite minion pretty much heals itself/you. Whats the point of having a minion that can do the same as you, just a lower rank?

My idea of a minion: Tree minion

What it looks like: A tall treant

What spells it knows: Spirit shields, Satyr, Natural attack (350) Sprite, Absorb, and maybe if your really lucky, it could cast a forest lord.

Health:1000-1500

Life deserves another minion than the one we get in like wizard city D:

You poor thing. Our Storm minion, Water Elemental can't even attack. But you are right. Every school should get at least 2 minions and Myth should get 6.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I dont think life needs another minion :) life wizards can heal. if any school needs another minion it is ice. they are so weak :P (no offense)

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
mke497 wrote:
My answer deal with it like the rest of the schools O:

Exactly.

Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
yelloboy96 wrote:
I dont think life needs another minion :) life wizards can heal. if any school needs another minion it is ice. they are so weak :P (no offense)

Seriously, I dont think you have heard about ice being OP
I've heard in another thread that everyone got hit 400 in a dot spell but ice only got hit like 79

But doesnt life deserve atleast another minion? Gosh atleast an attacking one because who uses their sprite minion anymore? We need something fresh. Maybe in the new world or in firecat alley/some other world thats already made, there could be a secret shop that gives out a life minion

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
helv wrote:
yelloboy96 wrote:

Seriously, I dont think you have heard about ice being OP
I've heard in another thread that everyone got hit 400 in a dot spell but ice only got hit like 79

But doesnt life deserve atleast another minion? Gosh atleast an attacking one because who uses their sprite minion anymore? We need something fresh. Maybe in the new world or in firecat alley/some other world thats already made, there could be a secret shop that gives out a life minion

You say who uses their sprite minion anymore, tell me, which school still uses their minion?

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:

You say who uses their sprite minion anymore, tell me, which school still uses their minion?

^
Thank you for this, my point exactly!

All of our wizards are one hit killing machines, no crown items just in game dropped or gold purchased items... why on earth would anyone need a minion??

Why waste the time and pips to call up a minion to then have to save up pips once again to throw a spell, no wonder why you are dying, you give the enemy too much opportunity to hit you.

Get in, set up your hit and hit, simple and done, move on to the next enemy. Refill as you walk to the next fight... IF you need to.

Equip good gear and clothing, set up your deck properly for each fight, get in and get out, no one has to die but the enemy you fight. One hit kill is possible in every world and also almost every single boss in the game right now... why bother with a minion.

I hope to the high heavens this late int he game, the level 80+ expansion they do not give us lifes or any school a minion quest! What a waste of a quest! We need hits, hit-alls and buffs and boosts, none of this minion silliness.

Life and death both need another hit-all, that is what we truly need.
ice has 4, storm, fire and balance has 3, myth has 2.... yes life and death are past due for new hit-alls.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
open33 wrote:

That is what you would call a 50 pip minion or a 20,000 crown henchman.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
here's an idea all schools can be happy with

how about a Clone minion it copy's your deck and its contents it will have at least 50% of your max HP and it's stats will be at least 50% of what you have so if your bonus healing is 50% its bonus healing is 25% it will just be a some what weaker version of your self it will have the same gear you have on but the gear on said clone will only be half as good as what you have and all schools will be able to quest for this awsome new minion

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Um so why are we even discussing minions. They have no real purpose after ds. I do use my death minion in pvp, though not every game. Sprite minion is fine it gives you head which are a huge help on pvp. Storms minion just sucks and fires minion is kinda ok. Just leave it how it is.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
gtafreak101 wrote:

-Gtafreak101
Wrong Balance has mander and spectral minion. Plus Death has animate which has like over 8 minions, rank x so depending on how many pips you put into this spell it would vary.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Okay i am gonna have to agreee. Life really does need another minion. Ice- your colossus minion is freaking way better then our sprite okay. storm ive never actaully seen storm summon their minion. Also fire most people wont summon the fire minion. also, Storm ice and fire, have more than one attack that hits everyone, Life only has one. What is so special about storm ice and fire that lets you guys have that. If you guys can have that why cant we have another minion. Myth has more then one minion, death can summon many different types of minions even though its just the same card.

Myth only has more minions than you guys cause Myth doesn't have good spells. I mean seriously lvl 22 humongofrog does only 275 to each person. Sure, it does damage to all players, but i would rather have it do the 600 damage it deserves to a single person, just like the other schools at lvl 22.
IS THAT TOO HARD????????????????

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Every other school has one minion, doesn't it? Why does LIFE need another minion, sure it does, but it seemed you didn't even care about the other schools that feel the same way as you do.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Explorer
May 10, 2011
Yea life needs another minion because im life i have the sprite minion and it gets killed easy plz add another won -Olivia rainbowleaf - Life school - Level 37 Magus.