Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

all school wizards to play on the game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
why cant we have all the wizards schools as our wizards so we know what each and every school is like to level up ( the game is so fun to play), instead of just the six we start with, we don't need the door on the start page, we can say the door is in front of the wizards and that is how they get out and we can put a chair there to have for the final school wizard you pick, i have ask so many people and they want all the schools instead of starting a new account to play the final wizard, they would like to explore all not just six or kill one after they have hit the top level at the time, plz let us have all the schools instead of just the 6. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

thank you just a idea. :D :D

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
They did this on purpose for marketing reasons, in order to experience every school fully you would have to purchase another membership. Same reason why we get a free trial/free to play areas and get quests into the closed areas, it is to get you to get membership and encourage you to explore it all.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2011
yes but there is a problem with that not many people have the money to fork out for another account, plz i know you want to drive us up the wall but can you plz put all on one account so we get to play all of them? you still get some money of people to lvl up and crowns?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shadowmagik wrote:
yes but there is a problem with that not many people have the money to fork out for another account, plz i know you want to drive us up the wall but can you plz put all on one account so we get to play all of them? you still get some money of people to lvl up and crowns?

Then you delete one and start one in the 7th school. I doubt this will change.