Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House-a-Palooza

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 05, 2012
Great! I can finally afford a house because they are half price! I can afford 50,000 gold!
But wait...what's this? It's only half price for CROWNS users? Why is that? Why do the people that pay get special treatment? When to the non-crown players get a break?

Just once, I would love to see the rest of us be included in one of these palooza events.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
vollans wrote:
Great! I can finally afford a house because they are half price! I can afford 50,000 gold!
But wait...what's this? It's only half price for CROWNS users? Why is that? Why do the people that pay get special treatment? When to the non-crown players get a break?

Just once, I would love to see the rest of us be included in one of these palooza events.

The rules of Wizard101 are - if you want it now pay the crowns for it, if you don't want to or can't pay for crowns - work really really hard and earn it the long way. Someday you will have it but by then you probably figured it wasn't that important in the first place.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
vollans wrote:

cause when ya buy with gold its free meaning you better start farming

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
vollans wrote:

Agreed! If they are having a half-off sale, then the pricing should apply to crowns AND gold.