Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

little problems about Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
First of all BellaDonna is rude like thinks she is the best of all like Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood seconed of all Chester Droors cheats too but at least i got my friend to help me and the like pig you have to defeat cheats too but i hadn't gotten to defeat him! how am i gonna get to the next world now?!

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Hello,

They don't send you to another world after you finish Wysteria. They just give you a Spiral Cup housing item and an A+ Student badge.

And, yes, Randolf Spellshine and Chester Droors do cheat. Too defeat them, you might want to bring along some friends...

Miranda ThunderGem
"Colors are Aspects of Life"

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizardgamer2415 wrote:
First of all BellaDonna is rude like thinks she is the best of all like Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood seconed of all Chester Droors cheats too but at least i got my friend to help me and the like pig you have to defeat cheats too but i hadn't gotten to defeat him! how am i gonna get to the next world now?!

The Headmistress is stern, not rude.
Cyrus gets nicer as you gain experience.
Yes there are cheaters; you are warned of this before each duel.
Either take someone with you to defeat Randolph or plan for it: he can be beaten in one or two hits. Load your deck with blades and traps.

And Wysteria has nothing whatsoever to do with moving on in the game. This entire world is optional.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
Galaxyl0l wrote:
Hello,

They don't send you to another world after you finish Wysteria. They just give you a Spiral Cup housing item and an A+ Student badge.

And, yes, Randolf Spellshine and Chester Droors do cheat. Too defeat them, you might want to bring along some friends...

Miranda ThunderGem
"Colors are Aspects of Life"

Chester has gotten the best of me several times I've had to duel him solo and the 3 on 1 battle is killing me. I either need more skills or more friends...........or both

Finally took out Chester and I had to use a "henchman", I just couldn't beat him solo. And Randolf(with tips from posters) was waaaaaaaayyyy easier since it's a 1v1 battle.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
Randolf is so easy Even if he cheats just go with it and victory will be yours.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
As some other people have already said, Wysteria is an optional world, and you don't have to do it to get to the next world.
I noticed a few people said to bring people with you to fight Randolph, but you actually have to enter it alone. It's not a dungeon, so you have to solo it. It's not very hard though, just use storm treasure cards! Friends can help you with Chester Droors.
Fiona Mythsinger, Level 54 Pyromancer

Historian
May 28, 2009
Against the Pig, putting a shield is the way you can stop him from using no pip vampire spell.

the funny thing is that he will interrupt next round to remove your shield and even if he put a trap on you he will remove that too!