Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre ... oh the joy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Okay! So, my ice wizard Olivia JadeTail (level 49), is working on dragonspyre ( i'm sorry if i am spelling it wrong ) and after the tower arcives (spelling?) and a little of the grand chasam, my main quest just stopped. I'm not sure what is going on here, but i'm getting frustrated I've managed to get around with side quests. Is it something to do with my level? Or is it just a crazy glich?!?!?!?

Help me please ,
Olivia JadeTail
Ice Master

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Oliviawalllace wrote:
Okay! So, my ice wizard Olivia JadeTail (level 49), is working on dragonspyre ( i'm sorry if i am spelling it wrong ) and after the tower arcives (spelling?) and a little of the grand chasam, my main quest just stopped. I'm not sure what is going on here, but i'm getting frustrated I've managed to get around with side quests. Is it something to do with my level? Or is it just a crazy glich?!?!?!?

Help me please ,
Olivia JadeTail
Ice Master

In the Grand Chasm, there are some side quests that get you moving along in the game. One I can think of is Zelen Battlehorn. And this link shows a list of Dragonspyre quests. Maybe this will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
In the Grand Chasm, there are some side quests that get you moving along in the game. One I can think of is Zelen Battlehorn. And this link shows a list of Dragonspyre quests. Maybe this will help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622
After a messed around a bit ... i found out i was ignoring my main quest yep. Guess who doesnt know anything!