Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

histories and enemies

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
i defeat akilles to claim the history of myth magic ( please note ) only when i see the name it does NOT say history of myth magic. it says history of the opposite school, storm. i do not know if this has happened to anyone else but itis a problem. it is the last school i would expect to be there.

while your here i was in marleybone battling with four other people. i look up at one of the enemy's things above his head to see the appropriate spell to use. then i see ( this is a strange one ) a spell ( frost beetle ) and it looked like he was going to cast it. and guess what. he did. this didn't happen to the others since i said it out loud and they said they didn't see it, but still. maybe you could fix it. it can and will happen again.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Riana288 wrote:
i defeat akilles to claim the history of myth magic ( please note ) only when i see the name it does NOT say history of myth magic. it says history of the opposite school, storm. i do not know if this has happened to anyone else but itis a problem. it is the last school i would expect to be there.

while your here i was in marleybone battling with four other people. i look up at one of the enemy's things above his head to see the appropriate spell to use. then i see ( this is a strange one ) a spell ( frost beetle ) and it looked like he was going to cast it. and guess what. he did. this didn't happen to the others since i said it out loud and they said they didn't see it, but still. maybe you could fix it. it can and will happen again.
Okay. I dont know what to tell you about the history of magic things, manliy beacause i'm not on that quest. But the Marleybone thing, I think that it's a spell, and maybe you accedentaly casted it.

Keep Dreaming,
Olivia JadeTail
Master Thergust
Level 49