Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is there plenty of people who are mean to Cyru

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
leapardcat wrote:
dragonfire10 wrote:
lepordcat, you most likely ported to some one just when they where almost done

not true i teleported to my friend while battling the servants that you battle before you battle him and i stayed for the converstion and battle.

And i did quite a bit of a good job helping :D
good

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
He's nice to be cause I'm myth and I'm a higher lvl I'm a lvl 45

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
Jaramak wrote:
Lynked wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:
Maybe you should define "mean to Professor Drake" (myth not death)

Some guy wrote a true story about Malistare's childhood and it said that Cyrus was really popular that he made 15 friends each day. And Malistare wanted to impress some girl named Marissa (sorry Malistare, it's just so funny I could fall on the floor and laugh).

He's all cranky because Malistare is his brother and some people from Wizard City are blaming him. If you are that person, STOP!

Since Malistare is death and he has 10,000 life, I feel sorry for death wizards.

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

I'm Adrian Deathsword level 49 necromancer
look, don't feel sorry for us! you MAY want to worry about your self.
i hate to say it, but life stinks when it comes to attack.
besides, death has the PRISMS!!!!!!
we could take on malistaire solo with only three potions and the clothes on our backs.
so if i were you, I'D watch out for malistaire, because he'll be tougher for you than me to go solo at.

I would have to agree with you on this one. Personally I have vie the death prysm one hit K.O.d Malistair doing almost 60 000 damage. Now who should feel sorry for who. Me thinks we should feel sorry for poor Malistair.

I THANK YOU!

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
guys ive been a myth student for some time since after closed beta he is angry and wants you expelled because he cares about his brother you get it!!!!!!!!!!! so stop bullying my PROFESSOR OR ELSE IM GONNA DEFEAT YOU

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
As many people have allready said Profssor Drake is not Evil! ! ! if your twin brother was evil how do you think you would feel. Personally I would act just like Cyrus. Also on that note I have used Cyrus' Personallity on my stories of John Drake (Still continueing) and of the secret life of Cyrus Drake. If you have read them in the creative writing area for may you will see that I have put a reason for Cyrus being the way he is. Also that if I see any one making fun of my favorite Professor let them find my and feal the wraith of Myth.

Heather LegendHunter
Level 25 Myth wizard
Cyrus Drake is #1

Survivor
May 26, 2009
he is mean because you have to beat him is what i think

Survivor
May 29, 2009
corrina101 wrote:
Well actully, I feel bad for him too. I understand why he's cranky, but I dont't understand why he wants us expelled :? Well, I would be VERY dissapointed of Malistare if he would be MY Brother!

Keep exploring the Spiral fellow Students!
~ Jessica Starrider

Well what i think is he wants us expelled for this reason...
He wants us expelled because he's working for malistare and he knows only you can defeat him (eventually get other people too to help :P)

Survivor
May 29, 2009
lizqueen101 wrote:
o: Cyrus Drake isn't mean!!!! O-Kay, sure he can be cranky, but STILL!! The game wouldn't be the same without him! :D
ElizabethMythGem *lvl 30 conjurer*

Wolf Nighthunter
By the way and changes would make it different so.. yeah

Explorer
May 09, 2009
I had him as a Prof. on my Myth Wizard. Sure he was mean to me. Sure he tried to get me expelled. However I think he did this all to save us so we wouldn't have to fight Malistaire. He might not have wanted us to lose against Malistaire so he went all ends to try to stop us.

Just a thought,
Marcus Legendcrafter, LVL 27, LIFE Storm

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
Cyrus can be cranky, and mean, but he is still 'nice' in his own way.
Sure, he made me get his laundry,and tried to expel me right after that - which i am mad at him for, i mean, come on!His laundry?Then he tries to expel me?!i should have dragged his clothes on the ground.... - but in his own weird way, he is still a good professor.
But let me tell you one thing Cyrus, when we have our little battle, you will fall to my icy wrath!*praise the lord you dont come into these forums....O_o*

Tara Thunderheart lv25 Ice Wizard

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
yeah alot of people are just mean to him with out considering what happend to him. lets see, his sister in law died, his brother turned evil, he has to put up with you people and students steal his lynx gazer picture. WHY WOULDNT HE BE MAD!!!!!!!

James Starblade, adept pyromancer, no secondary type(mixed spells for now)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
i agree my myth is strong and all,but cyrus is cause he is the only teacher you see outside of ravenwood. he is also the coolest 8)

alex owlhunter
lvl31 myth wisard

Survivor
Aug 16, 2008
leapardcat wrote:
Rose12345 wrote:

Some guy wrote a true story about Malistare's childhood and it said that Cyrus was really popular that he made 15 friends each day. And Malistare wanted to impress some girl named Marissa (sorry Malistare, it's just so funny I could fall on the floor and laugh).

He's all cranky because Malistare is his brother and some people from Wizard City are blaming him. If you are that person, STOP!

Since Malistare is death and he has 10,000 life, I feel sorry for death wizards.

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

So that means you feel sorry for me cuz i am death

-Destiny Crowblossom
lvl 18 Death/fire/life wizard

Yup, that's true

Explorer
May 10, 2009
he wants every myth student expelled for some reason. Maybe because he is sad about his brother leaving Ravenwood!
from my myth student, Mark Mythheart

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
everyone calm down.

i think he is the quest bringer to get to his brother.
when you kill him cyrus might coem and be nice duh!!!

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
my theories of cyrus drake being grumpy are:
1: his brother turned evil
2: we kids are too much for him
3: his mom didn't get him a ferret for his birthday
but the may be other reasons. one of my other theories is too horrible to say and involves dora the explorer. (naturally! dora is evil!)

later, i like ferrets and i'm a level 32 sorcerer named destiny sparklemask.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
piggymaster5 wrote:
megantler wrote:
if you kill you kill his brother he becomes alot nicer to you and he apoligieses
for not thinking you can do it

wait ... you kill his brother, and he likes you and HE APOLOGISES TO YOU? isn't that a little weird

Actually he says something about malistare being hard and says something about "if you can defeat me you can defeat malistare" he APOLOGISES for
saying you were WEAK and thinking he was to much for you the reason he made us do his laundry was cause he wanted to make us strong

bye!

Emily Earthgem lvl 41 CONJURER Cyrus rocks!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
cyrus drake is awesome even though he attempted to kill me inside the myth tower

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

The reason why both are mad/cranky:

Malistaire fell in love with Sylvia Drake and they applied for Ravenwood teachers. Malistaire got Death, Sylvia got Life. (Professor Wu didn't have the role then.) Then Sylvia caught a cold, one so powerful that not even the doctor's powerful healing Life magic (The doctor was Wu) couldn't even heal. And then she died.

Malistaire was angry and sad. One day, he had a nervous breakdown during one of his classes. He screamed at his class "OUT! OUT ALL OF YOU! AND NEVER COME BACK!" The students were so terrified, they quickly fled the building (smart choice). Malistaire, still in frustration, tore up his picture in the tower and then, after, he made the Nightside and threw the Death school and tower into the Nightside. Then he made Undead monsters everywhere and had plans to summon the Dragon Titon, which would do stuff that I guess would destroy the Spiral and bring Sylvia back.

So Cyrus Drake is mad at Malistaire because he was disappointed.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Rose12345 wrote:

Natalie Flower
lvl 46 life wizard

Why do you feel sorry for death wizards? is their something strange about us?

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
only reason myth teacher cyrus is cranky is because myth players can solo the whole game.. i've soloed everything up until a few matches.. heck i beaten level 40 45 and 50 players in pvp with just a minion and ninja pigs lol =X

but seriously with a minion its a 2 vs 1 or after wizard city you start getting into 2 vs 1 against yourself but with myth you can balance it to 2 vs 2 or minion taking the whole battle of hits. lol.. just my 2 cents too..

and to fight cyrus i beat him so easily with summoning a minotaur then when iw as ready i summoned cyclops

Defender
Dec 14, 2008
I feel like the only one actually reading texts given by teachers :?
he probably wanted to expell you for the disappereances on cyclops lane
also he is NOT MEAN TO MYTH STUDENTS! i have a level 46 myth and a level 50 death... on my myth after finishign I think it was level 18 or 28 school quest he becomes nice to you :? so look to the good things in them....
also he didnt want you killed in dragonspyre so he tested you...... so you wouldnt die..... he is just misunderstood lol....

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
leapardcat wrote:
A lot of people say he is mean or evil but he is not! OK so he is a little bit cranky but how would you feel if your brother turned evil! :|

And i kinda feel bad for him

dude he tries to exspell you from ravenwood

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
well i am a fan of drake and falmea malistair is evil for silvia drake dying