Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching Bows/Swords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I want to stitch a sword's stats into a bow's appearance. If I do that will I still have the same animation? (the weapon spell is the same)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
JericoD wrote:
I want to stitch a sword's stats into a bow's appearance. If I do that will I still have the same animation? (the weapon spell is the same)

Hey there~ when you stitch two weapons together, you choose which stats and appearance you want. The one whose appearance you choose will be the one whose animations show at casting.

For example, I stitched my Staff of the Wildgrave with a Dragonrider's Balanceblade~ it has the staff's stats, but casts like the other one. So, if you stitch the sword with the bow, it will cast like a bow if you choose that as its appearance.

Good luck!
-veebz

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
JericoD wrote:

Hey there~ when you stitch two weapons together, you choose which stats and appearance you want. The one whose appearance you choose will be the one whose animations show at casting.

For example, I stitched my Staff of the Wildgrave with a Dragonrider's Balanceblade~ it has the staff's stats, but casts like the other one. So, if you stitch the sword with the bow, it will cast like a bow if you choose that as its appearance.

Good luck!
-veebz

Thanks! Now I won't waste crowns