Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold too full? What next? My answer.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have to admit that many times my gold is too full to play. it has happened many time in the past. Selling Gardening items, Drops from quests along with the gold you get from quests. My Gold stays Limited out.
My suggestion is make a Bank just for gold, like you have a expasion for your castle make room for gold in a Bank. Maybe a Bank in your Castle to transfer the gold into. But at any rate, I am often playing and feeding items to my pet because no room to place gold. I try to buy items I mostly need but then Back pack gets full from trying to move gold.
Sure the answer is Hatching but where will I put the pets the castle is almost full. Things are Jammed up here and I have to play and lose gold and drops. So you can tell me my drops are lost, but what can i do with them anyway? I cant sell except feed to pet.
Drowning in gold and pets and drops...............

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
When one of my wizards is near maximum gold, I go hatch a new pet. That spends 30-40k gold coins per hatch.

Another suggestion would be to buy up some housing items for your 3 houses, and spend some time making your house look cool.

One other suggestion would be to get to max crafting level so you can make some really good gear, in which case you might need to spend some time at the bazaar buying expensive reagents to craft the gear.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I'd love it if they allowed you to turn gold into a "pile of gold" or Stack of gold" item for your house. Even if it was a one-way conversion, it'd be cool to use in making a treasure vault in my house.

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
You have many options as to what to do with your gold:

Hatching to get a cool hybrid or desired pet.
Buy pets all around the spiral
Buy mounts
Buy homes
Buy crafting recipes so you can craft teleporters so your wizard can go between multiple houses... or to craft a house or anything else.
Buy regents for crafting
Buy seeds which helps in crafting as well
Buy gear or clothes to get different looks or gain better stats
Buy gear, clothes, mounts, pets and place into the shared back for your other wizards who may not have enough gold to buy those items. (you can buy usable clothes and gear for your other wizards even if it is a different school)

There is a ton you can do.