Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool areas to "theme" your houses with

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Okay I am excited that I just recently made a Fairegrounds area in my Massive Fantasy Palace complete with Carousel, Large Yellow tent, Large Starry tent, Large Astral tent, Pavillion, five small yellow tents, some banners and fountain. I love it and so do my buddies.

Does anyone have some really good areas they have crafted or know others who crafted them to make a neat themed area at a house?

I wanted to start this thread because its a positive way to generate some ideas for people who love to craft and fill their homes while giving aspiring crafters some ideas to look forward to as they advance.

-Joseph Icebringer
Transcended Artisan

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Here's some ideas for cool areas at the moment to think about:

1. Wedding ceremony area (with aisle to walk down in view of a beach)
2. Normally unreachable areas in houses (up in the air rooms)
3. Scary Tomb with spiders and webs everywhere (even in the walls)
4. Harry Potter-ish Dining Hall (with candles in the air)
5. Torture chamber
6. Fountains garden (with statues in the fountains and lots of greenery)
7. Zoo (put your pets behind bars on display)

Please send your ideas...and list some of the item name you use to make these areas. This is so exciting!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Omahaguy1979 wrote:
Okay I am excited that I just recently made a Fairegrounds area in my Massive Fantasy Palace complete with Carousel, Large Yellow tent, Large Starry tent, Large Astral tent, Pavillion, five small yellow tents, some banners and fountain. I love it and so do my buddies.

Does anyone have some really good areas they have crafted or know others who crafted them to make a neat themed area at a house?

I wanted to start this thread because its a positive way to generate some ideas for people who love to craft and fill their homes while giving aspiring crafters some ideas to look forward to as they advance.

-Joseph Icebringer
Transcended Artisan

well i have a thing i call "projects"
basicly i decorate in the form of a theme such as

the piggle zoo: a zoo with a large variaty of piggles including the golden piggle
or even the dance hall
a section where if you happen to dance in a bunch of crabs will come up and whats the word dance around you causing awkward moments but thats just a sad side effect i am trying to fix with selective decor ( tables)
and my personal favorite
the hydra sanctuary: very far from completion ( need to hatch lots of hydra pets and cant find anybody willing to hatch) but besides that its full of craziness with its 3 thats right 3 hydra mounts ( 60k crowns down the drain so it was about 20k crowns each )

there is also a special room i am currently working on called shark grotto ( underwater house section with sharks everywhere wow this is gonna be pricey)

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
grvy123,

I like those ideas, very original too...can say I wouldn't have thought of those. If you want hydras, I can help with that. I currently have an epic hydra, epic creeper, and epic leviathan. Just let me know when you'll be on, what realm, and what spot and i'll look for you if i'm on too.

Please let me know how you make a zoo look good through crafting...i'd love to stash my pets away in a zoo area. I wish we could take photos and share them here of our ideas...but keep them coming...crafting is underrated by alot of wizards but I love it and so do my friends.

-Joseph Icebringer

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Had another idea: a treehouse.

I've been watching some videos how others float their rugs and walk in the sky...well how about making a large sky platform made of flat wooden flatforms and wood picket fence for railings. For seating some chairs or wood crates, and maybe a ladder somewhere connecting under the platform to the tree.

I'd love to see some ideas if anyone has a tree house already built