Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are our teachers from???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Ok where are the elemental teachers (a.k.a profeser falmea, balestrom, and greyrose) from, i know where all the other teachers are from malistaire and cyrus from dragonspyre, wu is from mooshu, the blanace teacher is from marleybone and the other balance teacher alhazred is from krokotopia, but it never says where the fire ice and storm teachers are from, in my opinion proffeser falmea is from the fire elf village or somewhere in avalon and proffeser grayrose is from polaris the rumored next world, proffeser balestrom might be from a area of marley bone but we dont know, so if the teachers could respond to this it would be nice :D

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Grim2626 wrote:
Ok where are the elemental teachers (a.k.a profeser falmea, balestrom, and greyrose) from, i know where all the other teachers are from malistaire and cyrus from dragonspyre, wu is from mooshu, the blanace teacher is from marleybone and the other balance teacher alhazred is from krokotopia, but it never says where the fire ice and storm teachers are from, in my opinion proffeser falmea is from the fire elf village or somewhere in avalon and proffeser grayrose is from polaris the rumored next world, proffeser balestrom might be from a area of marley bone but we dont know, so if the teachers could respond to this it would be nice :D

Professor Greyrose has said where she is from:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22775.ftl#117703

Explorer
May 07, 2011
Actually...
Cyrus: Unknown
Malistaire: Unknown
Sylvia: Unknown
Wu: Mooshu
Dworgyn: Unknown
The Balance teacher in WC: Marleybone
Alhazred: Krokotopia
Falmea: Fire Elf Village
Greyrose: Candyworld (Not a joke.)
Halston: Marleybone

As far as I know.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Ambrose - Avalon

Falmea - Firecat Alley (Maybe)

Balestrom - Celestia (Guessing--and his brother is Thurston Plunkett :P)

Cyrus Drake - Dragonspyre. (Guessing)

Malistaire - Dragonspyre. (Guessing)

Moolinda - Mooshu (Guessing, again, but then again she is a cow and cows>Mooshu.)

Dworgyn - ....Marleybone? (Guessing)

Alhazard - Krokotopia (Guessing, again, but then again he is a krok and kroks>Krokotopia)

Greyrose - Candy Land

~Ellie Emeraldeyes Sorcerer of awesomeness

Call me Ellie, Call me Randomperson16, Call me Awesomely Ellie, call me anything.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
I don't know where they come from, but i think Balestrom came from celestia. I think Greyrose came from wintertusk and Falmea comes from dragonspyre (The only one i could guess for falmea was draonspyre)

OK, so if you need me to repeat it:

Balestrom: Celestia
Greyrose: Wintertusk
Falmea: Dragonspyre

Miranda ThunderGem
"Be Amazed"

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Professors halstrom. Greyrose and falmea each are from different worlds it is rumored that falmea. Is from a world that comes from pirate101 called darkmoor halstrom is from where you guessed marleybone and greyrose is supposed to be from candyland lol. So that's where they are supposed to be from. :D

Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
Malistare traveled to Dragonspyre. He is not from the world of dragonspyre.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Honeybee313 wrote:
Grim2626 wrote:

Professor Greyrose has said where she is from:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/22775.ftl#117703

Thank you for that, i still need to know where halston balestrom is from now people are saying he is from celestia but celestian people are aliens he could be from MB but there dogs so i still dont know and falmea is obviously from the fire elf village since the other girls there look just like her so she is either from there or some other part of avalon, and to all the doubters the drake twins are from DS i remember somthing about cyrus mentioning that they are from there and moved to becoms profesers at ravenwood. I never thought about dworgen either, sorry XD, but i am sure he is from a cool world also.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
BlueHighwind wrote:
Actually...

As far as I know.

my ice teacher is nt from candyia (a candy land)

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
star686b wrote:
BlueHighwind wrote:
Actually...

As far as I know.

my ice teacher is nt from candyia (a candy land)

Yes she is there is a link with that leads to a post where prof. Greyrose said she is from candyworld.
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
Greyrose: Candyland, Halestrom: Celestia or Marleybone, Flamela: Wizard City or Avalon [there is frozen people that look like her}, Cyrus: Dragonspryre or Wizard City, Malistare: Same with Cyrus, Moolinda Wu: Mooshu, Dworgyn: Wizard City or unknown world, Ambrose: Avalon, Gamma: gammaland XD that was a joke lol