Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Blues?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
The farthest I've ever made it in Wizard101 is to Mooshu, and I've made it their twice. The first time was on my first ever Wizard101 character, Valdus DuskHorn (MYTH), and now the second time with my favorite character, Malorn DeathSword (DEATH)

It could be that I'm upset about my Membership ending today and that I won't be able to upgrade it again for awhile, or it could always be something else. But it seems whenever I conquer the tiedious task of the counter weights and big ben and finally make it to Mooshu, I get this weird feeling that Wizard101 doesn't interest me anymore...

Don't get me wrong, I love the game! But I no longer have that urge to play it every waking hour that I used to have when I first started my characters. Sense this has happened numerous times in the game to two different characters, I refer to them as the "Mooshu Blues".

So, has anyone else encountered the Mooshu Blues? Is there a way to get over them?

~Malorn DeathSword~
~Magus Necromancer~

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
spinechiller112 wrote:
The farthest I've ever made it in Wizard101 is to Mooshu, and I've made it their twice. The first time was on my first ever Wizard101 character, Valdus DuskHorn (MYTH), and now the second time with my favorite character, Malorn DeathSword (DEATH)

It could be that I'm upset about my Membership ending today and that I won't be able to upgrade it again for awhile, or it could always be something else. But it seems whenever I conquer the tiedious task of the counter weights and big ben and finally make it to Mooshu, I get this weird feeling that Wizard101 doesn't interest me anymore...

Don't get me wrong, I love the game! But I no longer have that urge to play it every waking hour that I used to have when I first started my characters. Sense this has happened numerous times in the game to two different characters, I refer to them as the "Mooshu Blues".

So, has anyone else encountered the Mooshu Blues? Is there a way to get over them?

~Malorn DeathSword~
~Magus Necromancer~

I haven't really had this problem, but Mooshu can be fun and frustrating at the same time. I would advise just pushing through and playing in Mooshu for a bit. My guess is that once you start the world, you'll enjoy it.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
If anything, I had the blues when I was in Marleybone. Then, when I did get to Mooshu, it was like a breath of fresh air. It was so open, and bright, and peaceful. And I didn't feel like I had those quests to go back to areas that I thought I was finished with (like I did in Marleybone). I think that Mooshu is my most favorite world in The Spiral.