Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pips !!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
How dose one get Pips and how do you keep them? I am a lvl 72 Pyromancer and almost all my spells are high lvl and require pips to
use them, I always start out with no pips or one pip and my opponent
has three or more of the power pips and is hitting me hard before I
can get started. Shouldn't it be more equal since there is always
two of them with numbers equal or higher than mine? Even with help
of other players or henchmen I struggle so can you help me with this?
Thanks

Wolf Giantheart

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
At the start of every battle, your wizard and your opponent will have atleast one pip or power pip, which counts for two in their main school only (unless they have a mastery amulet in which case allows power pips to be used towards their secondary school aswell)

However, when you level up, you can get better and stronger wands that can start you off with an additional pip or even power pip other than the pip or power pip you always start off with.

~Malorn DeathSword~
~Magus Necromancer~

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
Higher level creatures start out with multiple pips/power pips to make the game more challenging.
As for us, I think we are limited to a wand giving you the extra pip/power pip at the start. I have heard of people speaking about gear that will add a pip at the start, but I have not seen any.

So just use a wand that gives you the extra power pip at the start. Almost all higher level wands give you the extra power pip at the start.
pods

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
pods1973 wrote:
I have heard of people speaking about gear that will add a pip at the start, but I have not seen any.

So just use a wand that gives you the extra power pip at the start. Almost all higher level wands give you the extra power pip at the start.
pods

i have one.